Chapter Thirty Three

My parents were away, working, as I eased out of my room and into their library. Okay now to find that book.

   I looked around and found that my parents had completely mimicked how their library was in Wisconsin. Does this mean the second book shelf will appear the same way? I tried to look for the Mythology book that was used  to pull the first shelf aside. To my dismay, there wasn't any mythology book in the shelf.

    I began trying to pull aside the bookshelf, but it was no use, if I tried any harder I might just rip the whole thing apart. Is there another way to open it?

    I looked under the desk checking for any switches, levers, buttons or anything that could do the trick. The only thing I found was some odd portrait of some girl probably in her twenties. I took the portrait off its nail and checked the back of the picture. It read:

        Princess Cassandra of Troy

Cassandra? Is she the voice in my head? No that can't be, how would that be possible? The better question is, why is there a voice in my head?

   The book shelf opened. Wow my parents are so midieval. My eyes roamed the spines of each book until I found the one I was looking for.

    I got into my room and cracked open the book, searching for page 108. Once I turned to it I noticed there were about six pages on Phsychics, sticky notes with my mother's handwriting lined the pages. I quickly took my phone out and began taking pictures of all the information. My parents would be home any minute. I needed to get the book into its original place.

       I quickly closed the library putting the lock back on the door.

  "I wanna be drunk when I wake up. on the right side of the wrong bed..."  My phone went off and I got startled. I quickly answered it,

"Hey Sky, remember that plan I told you about?"

  "Vaguely." I answered

"Well tomarrow we're going to find Derek."

     My heartbeat quickened and I was filled with hope, even though getting your hopes up is the first thing you don't do in a town like this.

   "I'll be right over so we can discuss this 'plan' of your's thanks for calling me and telling me, Stiles."

  "What are bestfriends for?" Stiles reaponded.

                                    ---

    "Okay. And you do know the Calaveras are going to kill all of us, right?" I responded when Stiles told me his 'master plan'. Sneaking into a Calaveras party in Mexico to see if they have Derek captive, now that was a crazy idea. But crazy is an understatement with the things we've been through.

   The men at the loft the day Derek was captured were all part of the Calaveras. Spanish Hunters, who kill without mercy. I've had my fair share with those basturds.

      By Hunters we mean werewolf hunters. Atleast the code will save us from them, see they have a code: We hunt those who hunt us. They will only kill a werewolf if they have prove that they have shed human blood. Although, these specific hunters still bend the rules and will tourture us to get what they want.

                                   ---

       We had all explained to our parents that we were going on a camping trip, when we were actually going to Mexico.

Take.

Your.

Motorcycle.

   I'm guessing Cassandra is back. But why would she want me to take it? I had a black motorcycle, I had gotten it special in a small size so I could ride it comfortably. I never really took it anywhere, because when I got my car I sort of forgot about it.

     I went into the garage to find the motorcycle I used to ride all the time. Mexico is seriously going to damage it. I slide my fingers across the exterior, marks were left because of the dust.

   After I cleaned and buffed it I stood back to admire my work. It really is a beautiful motorcycle, and I missed it; ironically, it resembled Ethan's.

    We decided to go in my dad's black GMC Denali, since I had to take my motorcycle and it wouldn't fit in Stiles' jeep. It was a long ride but not nearly as long as it would have been, if we were in Wisconsin.

                                  ---

     A part of Stiles's plan was to get into the Calaveras' party. We seperated into two groups: Stiles with Lydia & Scott, Malia, Kira, and I.

   The plan was for our group to somehow get into the party, and be there just incase the Calaveras try anything against Stiles and Lydia. Stiles and Lydia were going to try to 'buy' Derek's freedom with $50,000 they had gotten from the nogitsune framing Argent for Katashi's death.

     We were supposed to be acting like we were enjoying ourselves. Having fun at this huge party. Strobe lights of bright colors moved frantically around the dance floor. There were so many people crowding everywhere, I felt like throwing up. I went to sit at the bar, trying to act somewhat in the 'party' mood. I looked up as I sensed someone's presense.