Sixty two/panic

Jinyoung was panicking.

He was so scared, he hasn't heard from Daehwi in the past five hours.

He had been trying to get a hold of him so many times, each attempt ending with a crying fit.

It was four in the morning, and Jinyoung sat in the police station soaking wet, crying.

He felt like he couldn't cry anymore, but to his surprise the tears just kept coming.

Jihoon and Woojin suddenly bursted in.

"Jinyoung, we've been looking for you," Jihoon says, out of breath.

"Why?" Jinyoung looks up, the tears not stopping.

"Because you excused yourself and five hours later you were still gone," Woojin says.

"I was looking for Daehwi," Jinyoung says.

"We heard."

"How did you know I was here?" Jinyoung asks, sobbing into his palms.

"There's police cars all over town, we asked one of them what was happening and they asked us if we knew where... a Lee Daehwi was," Woojin says, sighing.

"I tried calling you so many times, why didn't you answer?" Jihoon asks and Jinyoung sighs

"What happened? Why did he leave in the first place?" Jihoon asks.

"Someone was calling him so he went outside to answer and h-he never came back."

Jihoon sighs.

"Then h-he texted me once before disappearing," Jinyoung chokes on his sobs, breathing unsteadily.

"What did he say?" Woojin asks.

Jinyoung breathes in slowly.

"That he was sorry."

"Oh my god..." Woojin massages his temple.

"Woojin and I thought you killed yourself," Jihoon says, sitting down next to his best friend.

"Why would I-" He starts but gets cut off by a sudden new voice.

"Bae Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung turns his head up in shock, only to find one of the police officers in front of him.

"You were looking for a Lee Daehwi?" The officer says, looking down at the papers in his hands.

Jinyoung nods.

"We found his body."

tease ;)