Thirty eight/eyeshadow

"Jinyoungs picking me up in half an hour," Daehwi says, and Jisung sighs.

"We were supposed to go out to dinner with our manager Daehwi, but... just go with Jinyoung, we're probably not going anymore," he says, and Daehwi nods, thanking him.

Before he went to his room, he went into Seongwoo's room. He walked in only to find him and Daniel sucking each other's faces off.

"Erm, hello?" Daehwi awkwardly says, covering his eyes.

"Oh um... hey Daehwi, what's up? Seongwoo says, and Daniel sits there awkwardly.

"Can you pick me up from Jinyoungs later?"

"Sure, but I'll be gone until 11, is that too late?"

"No, that's fine, thank you Hyung, I'll text you the address before you leave," Daehwi says, and Seongwoo nods.

Daehwi went back to his room before taking a quick shower. After he was done, he got dressed and went to his room, and there sat Woojin on his bed.

"Hi Hyung, what's up?" Daehwi says, applying a light eyeshadow on his eye lids.

"Have you and Jinyoung ever had sex?" He suddenly asks, making Daehwi drop his eyeshadow palette.

"What are you- fuck! Woojin look what you made me do! I just broke my favourite eyeshadow because of you!" He whines, and Woojin laughs.

"Relax, I'll buy you a new one, just answer my question,"

"I'm seventeen Woojin, I'm pretty sure I'm too young for a dick up my-"

"That's enough, he's right, he's too young for this stuff Woojin, don't encourage it," Jisung says, walking into the room.

"H-How did you hear us?" Daehwi asks, blushing.

"You weren't whispering, that's for sure," Jisung says, leaving.

"Anyways, where's Jihoon?" Daehwi asks.

"Oh, he's outside calling his mom to tell her he's sleeping over, Seonho is coming over too, I don't know if Guanlin told you, why don't you invite someone over?" Woojin says, playing with his fingers.

"I'm going to Jinyoungs," he says with a blank face.

"Are his parents going to be home?" Woojin asks, and Daehwi rolls his eyes.

"I don't know, I should be back later on tonight though, unless I sleep over," he says, unplugging his phone from the charger.

"If you sleep over, don't-"

"Stop, I'm not having sex with him okay?" Daehwi says, putting a pair of socks on.

"Okay okay,"

"Why did you ask me this anyways?" Daehwi asks.

"Because I want to make Jihoon mine,"

"What? No. You're not having sex with him, you're not even dating him! I didn't even know you were gay!" Daehwi says, freaking out.

Woojin was just telling Daehwi not to fool around with Jinyoung, and now he's saying he wants to have sex with Jihoon, he needs to make up his mind.

"And why is literally everyone gay in this building," Daehwi groans, fixing his hair.

"That's the thing. I've always told myself I was straight, but now every time I see Jihoon, something in me makes me feel like I want him under me pulling on my hair as he moans my-"

"You know what, I'm waiting outside, and you're not fucking him, okay? He better still have a tight asshole when I come back," Daehwi says, pointing at Woojin as he walks further away from him.

All of a sudden, Jihoon walks back in and Daehwi looks at him. Oh god how much he wanted to murder Woojin for his dirty mind.

Right as Daehwi said his goodbyes to his members, the doorbell rang.

"Come in!" Daehwi says, and the door opens.

"Hi hi hi hi hi!" Daehwi runs up to Jinyoung excitedly, and hugs him tightly.

"You look really good," he says quietly, still not used to being all lovey dovey in front of Daehwi's members.

"Thanks, you do too,"

"Hey Jinyoung," Jihoon says, and Jinyoung waves to his best friend.

"How are you Jinyoung?" Jisung asks, handing Minhyun his phone.

"I'm okay Jisung-ssi, and you?" Jinyoung asks, and Jisung smiles. Jinyoung didn't know if they knew or not so he stayed quiet.

"Thats good to hear, I'm fine also," Jisung says.

"Who's going to pick you up?" Minhyun asks.

"Seongwoo Hyung said he would pick me up," 

"Woop woop!" Woojin pointlessly says as him and Jihoon come into the kitchen.

"No need, I can just drive him home when we're done," Jinyoung says, and immediately regrets it.

"Excuse me? Done what Bae Jinyoung?" Jihoon wiggles his eyebrows.

"No! I meant-"

"Yeah, done what Daehwi?" Woojin stares at his member, and both Jinyoung and Daehwi blush.

"I didn't mean it like that! I meant like-" Jinyoung sweats. Great, now Daehwi's members think that Jinyoung is one of those people.

"He meant when I'm ready to go home," Daehwi says softly, touching Jinyoungs hand but not holding it.

"Well, don't do anything-"

"Hyung!" Daehwi whines,

"Leave him alone Woojin, have fun boys," Jisung says, and the two walk out the door.

"So where's that dog cafe?"