Seven/idol image

"Okay, So the plan is, we will walk into the school together and pretend to act all lovey dovey whenever we see Eunji," Daehwi says and Jinyoung nods, he was excited to get some people Jealous today.

"Won't that ruin your idol image though?" Jinyoung asks and Daehwi laughs.

"Who cares, it's already fucked up enough," Daehwi carelessly says.

"Okay then, do you want me to hold your bag for you? It looks like It's pretty hard with crutches,"

Daehwi nods and then thanks him.

They finally arrived at the school and there were already fans crowding Daehwi and Jinyoung.

"Daehwi-Ah, is that your boyfriend?" A fan asks but they just smile.

Daehwi was already regretting this, but they already saw him with Jinyoung, So there was no turning back now.

There was gossip going around the school already about the new "couple." Some people shipped it and some found it disgusting.

"Shit, there's Eunji," Daehwi cursed. The two quickly looked at each other and started smiling.

"She's such a bitch," Jinyoung says smiling, loud enough for only Daehwi to hear.

"I know right, she makes me want to throw up," Daehwi jokingly smiles back. The amount of sarcasm and fake joy was amusing to watch.

"Yah, Lee Daehwi!" Speak of the devil.

"What do you want, Eunji?" Daehwi stops smiling and laughing, then turns to Eunji with a serious face.

"Is this your new boyfr- Bae Jinyoung?!"

"Hi Eunji," Jinyoung sends her a fake smile and she runs off throwing a temper tantrum.

"What just happened?" Daehwi asks.

"Oh, she used to have a huge crush on me and when I started dating this girl, she beat her up telling her that I belonged to her and stuff and she sent her to the hospital, then she moved away and I never saw her again because of that brat," Jinyoung says and Daehwi's mouth formed an "o" shape.

"What's up with her?" A cute brown haired boy walks up next to Jinyoung.

"Oh, hi Jihoon," Daehwi greets the boy.

"You know him?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yeah, he comes to my dorm like every day," Daehwi laughs.

"What-" Jinyoung says, not understanding.

"Dumbass, Woojin and Daehwi are band mates," Jihoon says and Jinyoungs mouth opens, forming an "o"

"Wait, Woojin is an idol?" Jinyoung asks.

"Oh my god, you're so behind on things," Jihoon sighs and Daehwi chuckles.

Suddenly Daehwi and him pull Jihoon aside.

"So basically, Daehwi and I are dating, but we're actually not," Jinyoung says blankly.

"What? Oh my gosh, my best friend is dating the Lee Daehwi?" He says, chuckling.

"No no, it's complicated. Basically, when I broke up with Eunji, she wanted to know why, so I made up a lie saying I was gay and I already had a boyfriend. Of course, she didn't believe me, so that night I was helping my members clean up some shattered glass on the floor but I stepped on some and got rushed to the hospital blah blah blah and Jinyoung and I met there and became friends, we found out that we both went to SOPA and then I asked him to be my fake boyfriend and he agreed," Daehwi says.

"Wow, romantic," Jihoon laughs.

"Promise you won't tell a soul?" Jinyoung asks.

"I Promise,"