Forty nine/thank you

"I can't believe you took me to Disneyland, I've never been!" Daehwi says, linking his arm with Jinyoungs.

"Really? I've been once when I was little," Jinyoung says, ruffling Daehwi's orange hair.

"They even have one in California, and I never went once when I lived there," Daehwi pouts.

"Why are you pouting, we're here now," Jinyoung chuckles, lightly patting Daehwi's back.

"So what do you want to do now?" Jinyoung asks, looking at his boyfriend who was currently munching on his popcorn.

"Let's just walk around and see what we find," Daehwi suggests and Jinyoung agrees.

"Do you need to go to the washroom first?" Jinyoung asks, and daehwi thinks for a couple of seconds before nodding.

"I'll go, what about you?" He asks, and Jinyoung smiles.

"I don't have to, meet me in the store over there," Jinyoung says, and daehwi nods, handing him his popcorn.

Jinyoung managed to find a person that did ring engravings and he had been staring at the place the whole time that they were sitting down.

The reason he asked if daehwi had to go to the washroom was because of that, and in broken English, Jinyoung managed to show the girl at the counter what he wanted to put on the rings and he understood that they would take about ten minutes to make, so he had to go back. 

He needed a distraction.

"Miss me?" Jinyoung flinches when Daehwi back hugs him out of nowhere.

"Always."

"Hey! That ride over there doesn't have much of a line anymore," Daehwi says, getting out of his boyfriends grip.

"Uh, I have to go to the washroom first, wait here?" Jinyoung says awkwardly and Daehwi nods, heading off to look around the store.

By the time Jinyoung got back he had enough time to sneak past the counter and get the rings without daehwi noticing.

"Hey," he says, tapping Daehwi's ass lightly.

"Hi," Daehwi says, flustered.

"We going?"

"Yeah! Let's go," Daehwi says, grabbing his boyfriends hand and dragging him towards the ride.

By the time they went on a couple more rides it was dark out and they(Daehwi more than Jinyoung) were ready to go back back to the hotel. Waiting in lines for hours was tiring and all their minds were set to was sleep.

"Why are you so fucking cute," Jinyoung says, watching his boyfriend yawn.

"I'm not, I'm just tired," Daehwi sighs before falling sluggishly into Jinyoungs arms.

"You are!" Jinyoung says, bending over.

"Nope," Daehwi says, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"Get on," Jinyoung smiles, signalling for daehwi to get on his back.

"I'm too heavy," Daehwi yawns again.

"You're not. You literally weigh a feather, now get on," Jinyoung says, and daehwi groans.

Making their way back to where they'd wait for a bus, Daehwi was asleep on Jinyoung and Jinyoung found it to be the cutest thing ever. Daehwis arms were lightly wrapped around Jinyoungs neck and his head was on Jinyoungs shoulder.