Fifty nine/party

"You okay like this?" Jinyoung asks, looking down at his boyfriend who was comfortably bundled up in the blankets on Jinyoungs bed.

Daehwi nods, smiling weakly. He was in so much pain and he hated showing it.

"I still have homework to do so go to sleep, I'll be out in the living room if you need anything, just text me, okay?" Jinyoung says, and Daehwi whines.

"Stay with me," Daehwi says quietly.

"I'll be done soon baby, I don't have that much," Jinyoung says, and Daehwi closes his eyes lightly.

"Don't turn on your other side, okay?" Jinyoung says, and Daehwi nods.

"I know Hyung," Daehwi says, smiling faintly.

"Goodnight Angel,"

"Goodnight Hyung,"

___

"Wake up," Jinyoung says, pecking Daehwi's nose.

"Hm?" Daehwi weakly responds.

"I'm going to the grocery store for my mom, she's out for the day so I want to buy the groceries for her,"

"Can I come?" Daehwi asks.

"No," Jinyoung smiles, kissing Daehwi on the lips lightly.

"Why?"

"Try getting up," Jinyoung says.

Daehwi tries to turn around but he squeaks when he feels his bruises.

"Exactly, I'll be back in less than an hour, okay?" Jinyoung says sweetly and Daehwi nods, giving up.

___

After Jinyoung left, Daehwi was bored out of his mind. It had only been twenty minutes and without anything to occupy him, he just slept, waiting for Jinyoung to come home.

Being woken up made Daehwi suddenly groan, until he realized that Jinyoung was in front of him.

"Hyung-"

"I got you a cookie," Jinyoung smiles, placing the packaged cookie next to Daehwi and walking around to the other side of the bed to sit down.

"Thank you," Daehwi says, smiling lightly.

"Are you hungry?" Jinyoung says, playing with Daehwi's hair.

Daehwi shakes his head, closing his eyes lightly.

"Sleep more, I'll go make you something," Jinyoung says, getting up.

"Hyung I'm fin-"

"Sleep," Jinyoung says, pecking Daehwi's forehead and running out the room.

___

"One of Jihoons friends is throwing a party tomorrow and he wants us to come, will you be okay tomorrow?" Jinyoung says, playing with his boyfriends hands. They were on the couch cuddled up next to each other under a thick blanket.

"Tomorrow is Sunday," Daehwi says, snuggling his head more comfortably into Jinyoungs chest.

"And?" Jinyoung says.