Forty/wet

"Hey!" Daehwi says once a pillow comes in contact with the back of his head.

"Oops, didn't see you there," Jinyoung says, smirking.

"You little-"

"Stop! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Jinyoung chuckles, trying to get out of the younger boys grip. Daehwi ignores him and continues to tickle him.

"That's it-" suddenly Jinyoung uses all of his strength to push Daehwi off of him. He kisses Daehwi, then picks him up bridal style. Jinyoung stares at Daehwi's face, examining all of his facial features. He licks his lips, and Daehwi gulps.

"Where are you taking me?" Daehwi says, trying to escape his arms.

"Nowhere," he smirks.

"Tell me Baejin! I hate surprises," Daehwi punches his chest.

"Ow, fuck that hurts Daehwi," Jinyoung says, and Daehwi frowns.

"Sorry," Daehwi looks down, forgetting that his boyfriend was in a fragile state.

"No no no no no, don't worry about it," Jinyoung laughs, biting Daehwi's arm.

"Hey!" He chuckles until he realizes where Jinyoung was taking him.

"Since when did you have a pool?!" Daehwi asks, staring at the pool from the window.

"Since forever, you've just never seen it... or been in it," Jinyoung says the last part quietly, opening the door.

"Don't you dare Bae Jinyoung, I swear to god I will-" and at that, Daehwi went flying into the pool.

While Daehwi was soaked, Jinyoung stood there, videotaping his boyfriend who was probably now pissed at him.

"Why would you do that?! Bae Jinyoung I'm gonna kill you!" Daehwi runs out of the pool and starts chasing Jinyoung. Jinyoung starts running and he throws his phone on the grass.

"What if I didn't know how to swim?!" Daehwi says, running after his boyfriend.

"Sucks for you!" He laughs, and instead of Daehwi chasing Jinyoung, Jinyoung was now chasing Daehwi. Daehwi picks up Jinyoungs phone and hides in a bush.

"Hello viewers of Jinyoungs instagram, because I know this is going up somewhere, Bae Jinyoung is a meanie because he pushed me into the pool and I'm freezing now. I love him but seriously, I hope he steps on a lego because he didn't even warn me! One minute we were inside, and the next I was in his arms and he-crap!" Daehwi gets up quickly and starts running once he sees Jinyoung coming up from behind.

"You can't run much longer!" Jinyoung's loud laugh could be heard from a mile away.

"What are you, a pervert?!" Daehwi continues to run, laughing, then blowing a kiss to Jinyoungs camera.

"Come on, I'm tired!" He says, slowing down.

"Nope! Anyways that's all for today folks, thanks for uh- watching my vlog hashtag lit, hashtag dab on them-"

"The cringe level-" Jinyoung sighs, still slowly running after Daehwi.

"Have a good day everyone, this has been Lee Daehwi from After 8, see you uh-"Jinyoung gets a hold of Daehwi, and grabs his ankle, making Daehwi fall down.

"Next time," Jinyoung ends the video, only to find Daehwi's knee bleeding.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" He asks, rubbing his boyfriends back.

"I'm fine, it only stings a bit," he pecks Jinyoung, and suddenly gets up to start running again.

"Just give up already! You're hurt because of me. Oh god, I did that, Daehwi I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you when-" Jinyoung apologizes, and Daehwi chuckles.

"It's okay Baejin!" He says, starting to get out of breath, but Jinyoung was slowing down also. Jinyoung kept running after him, until he slowly collapsed to the floor.

"Jinyoung! Oh my god, are you okay?!" Daehwi runs to his boyfriend, but he stays silent. The lights were on outside, but it was almost dark now, and it was starting to get cold.

"Oh my god oh my god, fuck! Jinyoung, get up!" He cries, shaking his now wet boyfriend harshly, and Jinyoung grabs his arm.

"I'm fine, Daehwi," Jinyoung says.

"No you're not, it's all my fault for making you run so much, I should've stopped, I'm such a bad boyfriend!" Daehwi stresses.

"No, it was my fault for throwing you into the pool at night, I just got out of breath, I guess I can't run like I used to anymore," Jinyoung sighs, slowly getting up.

"You scared me! Don't ever do that again," Daehwi hugs Jinyoung, still soaked, tears falling.

"Get off! I'm soaked now" Jinyoung groans, taking his shirt off. Daehwi gulps, looking at his shirtless boyfriend until Jinyoung suddenly pulls Daehwi's shirt off. He covers his chest, embarrassed, and Jinyoung laughs. He kisses his cheek before lightly pushing Daehwi inside.

"Go wash up love,"

4. Film a funny video together✔️