Fifty two/come back

Hahahaha uhhhh hahahaha uhhhh Maybe sorta maybe kind of maybe some inappropriate scenes near the end so uh! I warned y'all.

"Daehwi you were supposed to be up an hour ago! Wake up! Isn't Jinyoung coming to pick you up like... now?!" Jisung says, shaking Daehwi lightly.

"Go. Away," Daehwi says, a bit too harsh which makes Jisung frightened.

"O-Okay," he didn't mean to raise his voice at his Hyung, he was just in a bad spot at the moment.

Three knocks.

"Daehwi?" He opens the door.

"Guanlin get out of my room I don't want to talk to anyone!" Daehwi says, tears rolling down his cheeks. It was the morning yet the moment Daehwi woke up, he started crying.

"Okay damn, sorry," Guanlin puts his hands up even though daehwi was facing the other way.

Suddenly two soft knocks were heard, and then the door opened.

"Did I not tell you guys to leave me alone?! Please!" Daehwi says, choking on his sobs.

"Daehwi..." Jinyoung says, his heart broken at the sight of his boyfriend crying.

"H-Hyung," Daehwi gets up and runs into Jinyoungs embrace, sobbing into his boyfriend's chest.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"The c-comments. T-They," Daehwi stops to take a breath.

"They what baby?" Jinyoung asks, and Daehwi struggles to breathe.

"T-They t-t-told me to k-kill m-m-myself," Daehwi stutters, choking on his heavy sobs.

After Jinyoung left last night, Daehwi scrolled through his Instagram for a while but stopped once he saw a trending tag pop up.

The hashtag was kysdh.

I guess they got their message across, because Daehwi was sobbing all night at the comments he read on each post. They were so painful. Daehwi couldn't believe that such people existed in this world.

Just because he was gay? Wasn't that a bit too cruel?

"What? Who!" Jinyoung flips out. He's usually calm and collected, but if someone tells his boyfriend to kill himself, he knows that there's going to be some problems.

"P-People," Daehwi says, going to lie on his bed and cry into his pillow.

"Daehwi you have to get ready for school, I don't know what's happening but you have to leave soon," Minhyun says, and Daehwi rolls his eyes.

"N-Not going," he says, staring at his ring while tear drops land on and near it.

"Well Jinyoung came all the way here to pick you up, you're gonna make him go alone?" Minhyun asks.

"Stay with me p-please," Daehwi cries.

"Of course angel," Jinyoung goes and sits next to Daehwi, sending an apologetic look to Minhyun.

"Fine, whatever I'll call the school for both of you," Minhyun says, leaving the room.

"Hey, hey what's going on? Why are you crying?" Seongwoo says, Daniel next to him. Daehwi stares at the two for a good five seconds before saying,

"They're telling m-me to kill myself,"

"What?" Daniel says, turning on his phone.

"The people. Online," Jinyoung says, playing with Daehwi's fingers.