Sixty/drunk

"You okay?" Jinyoung puts his arm around Daehwi's waist lightly.

"I'll be fine," Daehwi smiles lightly and walks with Jinyoung towards the door.

The house was out of Seoul, about a half an hour drive. It was a pretty big house, and you could hear the loud music from a block away.

"Let's go," Jinyoung opens the door.

Loud music, drunk people dancing, solo cups all over, and couples on top of each other.

Daehwi has never been to a High School party before.

He was always too busy with his schedules.

"Hyung, Jihoon is coming," Daehwi says, spotting Jihoon who was currently running up to Woojin.

"Hi," Jinyoung says, hugging Jihoon.

"Hey Daehwi, you okay?" Jihoon hugs Daehwi.

"Yeah."

"That's good," Jihoon says, smiling.

"Yeah."

"Oh Woojin, hi," Jihoon says, putting his arm around Woojins waist.

"Hey Daehwi."

"Hi," Daehwi says blankly, a fake smile showing.

"I'm sorry," Woojin says, sending an apologetic look to Daehwi.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault," Daehwi says, hiding behind Jinyoung.

Woojin nods, then puts his arm on Jihoons shoulder.

"Jihoon and I are going to uh, do something. See you two later," Woojin says and Jihoon blushes.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Jinyoung asks.

"I'm okay, thank you," Daehwi says. He was overwhelmed. Too much was going on.

"Do you want to go sit somewhere?" Jinyoung asks, lightly putting his arm around Daehwi's waist.

"Sure," Daehwi says softly. Jinyoung walks into a quieter room and sits down next to two girls who were having a conversation. They didn't seem to mind.

"Hello," One of the girls says.

"Hi," Jinyoung smiles, then looks at Daehwi who was just standing in front of the three awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Here love," Jinyoung pats his lap lightly, waiting for Daehwi to sit down on his lap.

"Are you two together?" The girl with purple hair asks, smiling.

Jinyoung nods, holding Daehwis hands from behind.

"That's cool, we're uh- together also," the brunette says, her face turning pink.

"We don't really tell anyone, she's not out yet," the purple haired girl says, and her girlfriend hits her jokingly.

"Well, we didn't really come out to anyone, it just happened," Jinyoung says.

"What do you mean?"

"I used to be in a boy group, so everyone kind of found out, I didn't tell them," Daehwi sighs, his mind going blank after that. He didn't know anyone at the party, he was all younger than everyone.

Daehwi didn't really listen to the rest of the conversation, he just stared off into the other room, where all the people were.
He notices the crowd surrounding one person, so he gets up and goes to check out what was happening.

"I'll be back," Daehwi says quietly, and Jinyoung nods, sending a questionable look to Daehwi.

Daehwi walks out of the room, but panics when he hears the song that started playing.