Twenty one/Minhyun Hyung?

Suddenly, the door opened.

"M-Minhyun Hyung?" Daehwi stuttered.

The name sounded familiar to Jinyoung, familiar enough to send shivers down his spine.

"Hi Daehwi, why did you leave yesterday? It was raining," Minhyun says, not noticing Jinyoung sitting beside him.

"He went to his friends house," Seongwoo says.

"Ah, which friend?"

"Uh," Daehwi panics, and all he can do is grab Jinyoungs hand and squeeze it.

"Oh, you brought," Minhyun looks Jinyoung up and down, "your friend?"

"That's his boyfriend," Jaehwan says, not realizing that he just blew Daehwi's cover.

"God damnit Jaehwan, you had one job!" Seongwoo whispers, smacking his head against the table in the practice room.

"Is everything okay Seongwoo?" Minhyun chuckles along with everyone else, except Jinyoung and Daehwi.

"Anyways, you are Daehwi's boyfriend?" He eyes Jinyoung making the boy stutter.

"Y-yes I am s-sir,"

"Sir? Don't call me that, just call me by my name, okay boy?" He smiles at Jinyoung and he smiles back forcefully.

Then the boys went back to practicing and Jinyoung was about to leave.

"I thought he was the one who yelled at you?" Jinyoung whispers to Daehwi.

"He is, I don't know why he's so nice today," Daehwi says, confused.

"Maybe he had a long day yesterday," Jinyoung whispers.

"He was drunk," Daehwi says, and Jinyoungs mouth forms an "o"

"Then what's the big deal?" Jinyoung asks, rubbing Daehwi's palm.

"That's when everyone says what's on their mind, that's when everyone tells the truth, when they're drunk!" Daehwi whispers.

"Makes sense," Jinyoung nods, then hugs Daehwi.

"Will I see you tomorrow for Dance Practice, 11:30?" Daehwi hugs back.

"Of course you will," and at that, Jinyoung left the building.