Forty one/take your pants off

Thank you guys for 9k!⁎⁺˳✧༚

     "Finished?" Jinyoung perks his head up once he sees his boyfriend come down the stairs in his sweater and a pair of sweatpants.

"You look cute," Jinyoung kisses Daehwi's forehead, then pushes him, making Daehwi fall onto a pillow.

"You're lucky there was a pillow there," Daehwi chuckles, and then makes grabby hands to Jinyoung.

"You're not a baby," he laughs, but Daehwi sends him puppy eyes.

Jinyoung gives in and picks Daehwi up.

"Where are we going?" He asks, and Jinyoung smiles.

"Nowhere, just the kitchen," he says, placing Daehwi down on the counter.

"Can you pull your pants up to your knees?" He looks at Daehwi.

"Why?" He looks at him weirdly.

"I want to see your knee," Jinyoung says, and Daehwi nods.

"Did it hurt when you went in the shower?" He asks, and Daehwi nods again.

"Only a bit," he says, pulling the pants up his leg.

"They don't go up," he pouts.

"Then take your pants off,"

"W-what?" Daehwi chokes.

"Take them off, I want to see your knee,"

"Baejin, my knee is fine, I don't need to uh, take my pants off," he says shyly.

"No, I want to see," Jinyoung says.

"But you're gonna see my-"

"Daehwi, you're wearing boxers, and it's not like I'm a stranger, we're dating," Jinyoung says, going to grab some rubbing alcohol from the bathroom.

When Jinyoung came back, Daehwi was cutely sitting on the counter with a pillow on his lap.

"See, it's not that hard to take your pants off," he says, and Daehwi sighs.

"Sure," he says.

"This might sting a bit," he says, and Daehwi nods.

He pours the rubbing alcohol on his knee, and Daehwi flinches.

"You okay?" He asks, and Daehwi nods.

"It barely even hurts, probably because it's a scab now, I should've put it on before I took a shower," Daehwi says.

"No, it's my fault, I shouldn't have grabbed your ankle in the first place, I'm such a bad boyfriend,"

"No your not, you didn't do anything Baejin, now go, I'm putting my pants back on," Daehwi points to the door.

"Fine,"

"So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, let's watch a movie," Daehwi says, looking at his nails.