One/breakup

Hello everyone! I originally started this story for fun but then I accidentally published it and people started seeing it so yeah:/

But anyways, enjoy my story!

Also this is my first fan fiction so if this is bad, don't blame me but if there are any improvements that you think I should make, please feel free to comment about them.

~~~

"Eunji I really am sorry, it's just, I uh..."

Daehwi had to come up with a lie quickly, or else this would go wrong.

His fangirls were watching, happy that their precious Daehwi would soon be single.

Oh right, Daehwi was an idol from JYP's newly debuted boy group, After8.

The group consisted of 8 members;

Jisung, the leader,
Minhyun, the helpful and kind member,
Daniel, the b-boy master,
Seongwoo, the popping king,
Woojin, the main dancer,
Jaehwan, the Main vocal,
Daehwi, the aegyo master,
Guanlin, the swaggy maknae.

"Why, tell me why you would break up with me, the one and only Jung Eunji?" She asked, staring Daehwi down.

"Because..." Daehwi needed to come up with something.

"Because why?" She said, not really showing concern, mostly just anger.

"Because I'm uh... gay!" The idea managed to spit out (more like shout out in the middle of the hallway) which attracted the attention of at least twenty more people walking through the hallway.

Eunji stared at Daehwi for a straight 10 seconds, then crossed her arms.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that," she whispers so only Daehwi can hear. 

"I-I have a boyfriend too!" Daehwi says, quickly regretting it later.

Why did he say that? He didn't have a boyfriend! In fact, he wasn't even interested in guys!

"Okay," she smiles.

Then she turns around, looking at all of the fans and shouts,

"What do you guys think about that? Your precious maknae Lee Daehwi is gay, and he has a boyfriend too!"

Daehwi wanted to punch her so bad, but if he did, he'd ruin his idol image, not like he already hasn't in the past five minutes.

Instead of objecting, or even trying to say something back, he silently put his head down, he had to remember to keep his damn idol image.

If he wasn't an idol, this scene would've went the opposite direction.

Daehwi heard whispers and gasps from people walking by like;

"Daehwi is gay?"

"What a piece of trash, I'm un-stanning,"

"He's disgusting,"

"I thought him and Eunji were happy?"

Happy? they definitely weren't happy, at least Daehwi wasn't. She was so full of herself and she would just brag about having an idol as her boyfriend. On top of that, she constantly begged Daehwi for sex but him being a minor, obviously rejected.

"Whatever, you treated me like shit anyways," she lied, smirking at Daehwi. He knew that she just wanted to kill his good idol image and make him seem like a monster.

At that point, Daehwi was filled with anger, embarrassment, and sadness. To think of all the fans he just lost made him feel even worse.

So, he decided to go home early, because he didn't want to deal with anything else.

~~~

Daehwi entered the building that their dorm was in, thanking the driver. He knew that his Hyungs would be there because only Woojin and Guanlin went to school, along with Daehwi.

Let's imagine their dorm as the zero base building! I loved the idea of each member customizing their own rooms but Jinyoung, Jihoon, and Sungwoon's rooms will not be there:/ (even though Jihoon and Jinyoungs rooms were so funnn)

He opened the door, quietly crying, revealing Jaehwan, Jisung and Seongwoo sitting on the couch together watching TV.

"Hey Daehwi, why are you home so early, where are Woojin and Guanlin?" Jisung asks, quickly glancing at him, then he turns back to watch the show that was on.

Daehwi sniffles and heads to the kitchen to empty his lunch in the garbage.

"Hey, Hey, don't cry Daehwi-Ah, what's the matter?" Minhyun asks, hugging Daehwi softly from behind.

"I-I..." daehwi choked on his sobs, he didn't really want to talk about it right now, so he just shook his head and Minhyun understood.

"Okay, tell us when you're ready, go get some rest, you seem drained," he says, and pats Daehwi's back.