Forty two/deep throat

;)

"So what's the plan for today?" Woojin asks, his mouth full of food.

"Whatever you guys want," Daehwi says and Jinyoung nods.

"I was thinking along the lines of an arcade? And before that maybe shopping? I mean, whatever you guys want to do though," Jihoon says.

"Sounds cool. Daehwi, didn't you want to do something else?" Jinyoung asks, looking at his boyfriend.

"Oh yeah! I was saying we could go to Ikea and play hide and seek for fun," Daehwi says, and Woojin nods.

"Yeah! I'm excited," Woojin says, making some weird sounds after, then punching the air.

"These are nice," Daehwi says shyly, pointing to the matching shirts, One was black and the other was pink.

"Cute. I'll buy them," Jinyoung says, grabbing the two shirts from Daehwi's hands.

"Nope. I'm buying them," Daehwi takes them back.

"No you're not, you bought the shoes for us," Jinyoung says, awkwardly looking down to see that they were both wearing their red converse.

"Nice converse," Daehwi says, his cheeks red.

"Yeah, you too," Jinyoung says, his cheeks also red.

"Can you guys hurry up? You two take so long," Woojin says, ruining their moment.

"Try and catch me now! Jihoon, hold him back!" Daehwi says, running to the cashier with the two shirts in his hand.

They ended up going to the arcade after that, but a bunch of fans spotted Woojin dancing in front of Daehwi, Jinyoung, and Jihoon so they had to leave because it got crazy.

"Okay, we're all splitting up, so everybody hide in good spots," Woojin says, and Daehwi and Jihoon nod.

Jinyoung was it for the first round, and everyone had one minute to hide.

Jihoon went up the stairs and hid in a closet, Woojin followed Jihoon and hid behind some curtains, and Daehwi managed to fit in the tiniest space behind a fridge on the first floor.

Baeby💓 sent a message to the chat

what's up fuckers🌵

Baeby💓: I'm coming cunts

Jihoon Hyung: I-

Baeby💓: I'll find you all watch me

Wooshit Hyung: suck my dick you will never find me

Daebydae: no

Wooshit Hyung: oVeR PrOtECtIvE bOyFRiEnD hAs eNTeReD tHe cHAt

Baeby💓: Daehwi don't worry I'll suck your dick if you want (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Jihoon Hyung: yum

Daebydae: no

Wooshit Hyung: deep throat😍😍😍💦

Jihoon Hyung: Woojin ur gay

Wooshit Hyung: ur not totally wrong-

Jihoon Hyung: WAIT DAEHWI WJAT FJSJKNDHS

Wooshit Hyung: So you haven't sucked his dick and you've been dating for how long-

Jihoon Hyung: clearly he hasn't

Baeby💓: MOVING THE FUCK ON

Daebydae: come find us Baejin!( ^ω^ )

Baeby💓: yes love~

Jinyoung turned off his phone, smiling to himself until he suddenly heard a loud noise.

3. Go on a double date✔️

9. Go to an arcade together✔️

12. Couple outfits✔️

15. Play hide and seek in a big store✔️