Whats Next?!

tae POV:

once we got back home jisu and i sat on the couch and i quickly put her on my lap and hugged her very tightly.

" i promise i wont disappoint you anymore " i said to her and kissed her forehead.

i put a movie and started watching movies like how we used to.

time past and jisu was asleep on my chest. i smiled at her and took a picture of her and posted it on my instagram.

- next morning-

when i woke up i looked to my side and saw jisu sitting on the bed staring at me. we stared at each other for a while jisu then touched my face and

SLAP MEEEE!!!

"Ya!!" I yelled

Jisu started laughing

" i thought i saw a bug " she said and ran out the room.

I laughed lightly and walked out also.

I saw y/n making breakfast. I was confused a bit but ehh whatever. I walked to her and back hugged her and kissed her cheek.

We said our good mornings and sat down and ate together.
Once we finished we decided to go out and have fun.

Jisu POV:

Appa and y/n eomma decided to go out to have fun with me so appa helped me shower and got me ready

He got me into a gray shirt with a Minnie Mouse on it and some black overall shorts. He then put some checkered slip on vans.

He told me to wait outside with him while je got ready.

10 mins pass and he came out

Ooooo we are matching!!!!! Kinda

Ooooo we are matching!!!!! Kinda... but we areee

Appa got hold of my hand and we walked to his car.

We went to a fair , movie theater, out to eat. Chuckie cheese , and finally we went to the park to have a picnic

..

Appa and i were on the playground playing pirates

And then we went on the swings . Appa was teaching me how to swing.

While we were swinging a girl came about my appa age and stood next to his swing.

I stopped and looked at her. Appa did to.

" ohh sorry i was just looking at how much you love your little sister." She said with her weird voice.

I guess she wanted to sound cute but she ended sounding like a dying hyena.

Before my appa can say anything she continued

" umm heres my number.. i know im cute and all and i find you very handsome and sexy. Maybe we can hang and do some stuff ." She said and slid her hand on his chest.

" ohh wow abss. Can i see." She said.

" um sorry but i cant believe you will act this way in front of a little child. And by the way she is my daughter and you see that beautiful woman over there yea she is my wife. These abs are only for her also." Appa said and got up towered over her.

I jumped off the swing and walked in front of her.

" yea leave before uncle kitty comes and roast you !!! " i said and stuck my tongue out at her.

Appa picked me up.

" omg ur kim Taehyung!! As in v of bts!!! Just wait till the media finds out how you treated a fan." She yelled and ran away.

Both appa and i looked at her and then at each other and laughed.

" kidss!! Come on the sandwich are ready!!!" Y/n eomma said.

We sat down on the blanket and ate together.

As i ate i stared at them . They were both eating and giggling together. Appa will sometimes give her kisses and hug her.

" jisu come on lets take a picture." Y/n eomma said. I nod and stuffed the sandwich in my mouth and sat in between them both.

We all laughed and played together.

My wish came true.... i have my full family now and im happy.

I looked up and saw them kissing . I quickly made a weird face and took a picture.

Hehehe i love this picture.

.
.

.
.

"And thats how y/n became my mom and how my childhood was."  I said to my boyfriend.

" i cant believe we actually met while we were kids!!" Said my boyfriend.

" i know huh." I said

Both minju and i sat down on a grassed area.

" to be honest you still act like my uncle yoongi."

" do i?" He asked

He leaned in and kissed me.

We pulled away and cuddled.

I hope you enjoyed the story of kim Taehyung daughter!!!

Thats the end of this book!!!!!