First day of school /Fathers day

~ don't play song yet~
- 2weeks later-
Taehyung POV:

Today is Jisu first day of school and to my surprise she is really excited to go.

" Jisu are you ready!!" I said and walked inside of her room.

" daddy look!! I put on my shoes by myself!!" She said as she points to shoes.

I looked down and chucked. She did put them on but she put them on the wrong feet.

" you almost got it honey." I said as i picked her up and put her on my lap.

" what do you mean daddy.?" She asked.

I started explaining it to her as I put her shoes on.

" ohhh I see..!!" She said.

She then jumped off my lap and quickly put on her backpack. Which was a BTS backpack.

" lets go before Im late.!" She grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the door.

" ok lets go." I said and walked out.

-TIME SKIP-

We arrived at the school. There was so many kids around. I saw Jisu nervously shaking

I grabbed her hand.

" its ok jisu if you get hurt or don't feel well tell the teacher and she will call me." I told her and I kissed her forehead.

She nod and gave me a rectangular smile.

We both got out the car but before we did I made sure I wasn't noticeable.

That is how he looked.

I got out and grabbed jisu hand. We started walked around the school just so she can get used to it. Finally we got to her class.

I looked through  the window and I saw that it was full with kids also the teacher, she looked my age. Oh well.

" are you ready honey???" I asked her.

" yup lets go." She said and open the door.

Everyone stoped talking and looked at us.

" oh hello you must be kim Jisu and you are her older brother. Hello im Ms. Jung." The teacher said.

Did she really think I was her older brother.!!

" hello nice to meet you ." I said to her and shook her hand.