At the park!!

Jisu POV:

Right now We are walking to the park . Im hold my appas hand and we swung them back and forth.

" appa.." I called him.

" hmm." He replied and looked down at me.

I decided to pretend to be mad at him. So I let go of his hand .

" Jisu give me your hand." Appa said and tried to grab my hand but I ran to uncle yoongi and grabbed his hand.

I heard appa sigh in the back.

I think I made him feel bad so I ran to him and hug his legs.

" im sorry appa !! " i told him.

" its ok." He said and he picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

" hey guys pose for the pictures." Uncle yoongi said with his phone out.

" Uncle yoongi said with his phone out

That's how the picture came out.

" wow uncle yoongi you know how to take pictures!!!" I told him.

" really?" He asked me.

" yup!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Author POV:

They finally got to the park. Taehyung and Jisu looked at each other.

" yay!!" Both of them said and ran to the playground to play.

" children always mirror there parents." Yoongi mumble as he followed them.

" appa can you push me on the swings.!!" Jisu yelled.

But she didn't get a answer back.

Jisu turned and saw Taehyung talking with Mina... or arguing..

" come on ill swing you" yoongi said and put her on the swing and lightly started pushing her.

" appa higher!!!" Jisu yelled while giggling.. but then stop when she realized what she said.

" sorry uncle yoongi..." she said looking down as she slowly stoped swinging.

" hey its ok jisu. If you want when your appa doesn't pay attention to you ., you can call me appa and ill be your second dad ok." He told her and kneel in front of her.

" but wouldn't appa get mad...?" She asked.

" noooo." Yoongi replied to her.

Yoongi looked behind her only to fine both Taehyung and Mina gone. He sigh and stood up.

" Jisu why don't you go and play on the playground with some of the kids.?" He asked her.

" ok!~" she hop off the swing and she ran to the playground.

Yoongi walked to the bench and sat down.  He took out his phone and decided to call Taehyung.

' RING~ RING~ RIN-

" hello??" Taehyung answered.

" dude where are you!?" Yoongi said.

" ahh yoongi hyung can you watch Jisu for me for a while." He asked yoongi.

" where are you." Yoongi replied with annoyance in his voice.

" I went to sign in Jisu at a school." Taehyung answered back.

" oh... ok.."

Then the call ended.
-

- 1 hour later-

Yoongi got tired so he called Jisu who was playing with a boy over to him. He told her that it was time to go.

Jisu went to say goodbye to her new friend and came back but then noticed something.

" where is appa.??" She asked.

" he went to sign you in at school." Yoongi answered he as he grabbed her hand and started walking back to his house.

" is appa going to pick me up tonight ?" She asked another question.

" yes he is on his way to my house." Yoongi said and picked jisu up since he noticed that she was getting tired of walking since she was running around almost the whole day.

" jisu what if I showed you how ro play piano one day when your older?" He asked her

" yea!!"

" ok then it's settled you are learning how to play piano once your older.!" He said and saw his house comin to view.

He also saw Taehyung coming out of his car.

They crossed the street and yoongi let jisu down.

" well good night jisu see you later!!" Yoongi said as he pinched her nose and kiss her forehead.

" ok uncle yoongi goodnight!!" She said and also kissed his forehead and then ran to Taehyung.

" thank you Yoongi hyung !!!" Taehyung said and then pit jisu on her car seat and buckled her up.

" no problem see you tomorrow at practice." Yoongi said and started walking to his front door.

Taehyung got in his car and drove home.

---------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like this chapter!!! Thank you for reading!! Remember stay safe and have fun !!!