going back home!!!

Jin POV:

I had enough of this... i walked to the manager room.. I knocked and I heard a faint come in. Once I entered i saw our manager.

" yes seokjin whats wrong?" He asked

I sighed and sat in front of him.

" manager please can we have a break... tae.. Taehyung-ah is going crazy... he misses his daughter." I told him... giving him a pleading look.

He sighed..

" look jin.." he said

" please manager hyung.. im begging you..." i told him and went on my knees..

You better be grateful Taehyung.

" ok then you guys leave tomorrow morning." Manager hyung said

I stood up and bowed to him. "thank you!!" I said and dismissed myself.

I ran to each members rooms. And told them the news. They were all happy and grateful

Then it was Taehyung next.. i knock but I didn't hear anything.. i went in and saw Taehyung looking at his phone.

" Taehyung what are you doing?? I asked him as i walked towards him.

..
" im looking at my daughter...."

He then turned his phone to me and i saw pictures of jisu and him..

I then smiled at him.

" why are you smiling like that hyung.??

I then jumped towards his side and pulled him up.

" pack up because we are going home." I told him.

He looked at him and teared up and then hugged me. He kept thanking me.

I smiled and then pat his back.

" dont only thank me but also namjoon.. he told me about telling manager hyung." I said and walked out giving him time to pack.

Know i need to pack.

—TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVED TO THERE HOMES—

Taehyung POV:

Finally... i walked towards my parents house..i knocked and waited patently..
I heard a faint coming from the inside..

Then the door opened. I saw my mother looking down at her pants patting them. Once she look she saw me. She started tearing up so I quickly pulled her into a hug.

" i missed you eomma." I told her and hugged her tighter

Once we went inside she told me that my father was working. I then asked her if she knew where jisu was. She told me that she was still with jiyong hyung and she didn't remember the address.

I sighed... im going to have to wait.

I stayed there for 2 hours and decided to say goodbye and go home..

Once i got home I turned on the tv.. i saw that hello counselor was airing and then a thought went to my head..
I then smirk.

Im going to hello counselor.. im going to tell jiyong hyung if he can go and take jisu.. and im also...

Going to try to get y/n to go...

Alright lets get to this.

Once i send the letter i had to wait...

TIMESKIP...

It was almost a week later when I finally got a message that they will see me tomorrow.. I already told everyone and they accepted even y/n.. i was surprised... i think she agreed because i told her jisu was going to be there.