Exhusted taehyung

Taehyung POV:

I came back from my practice really exhausted. I got my keys out and opened the door. I walked inside closed the door. I dragged my feet to the living room. I walked towards the couch where i put down my stuff.

I sighed and walked to jisu room where I heard laughter. I opened the door and saw jisu and Lucy ( she is jisu teacher) on the floor playing dolls. I smiled to my self. I walked in and caught there attention.

" APPA!!!" Jisu yelled as she ran and jumped on me.

I grunted as my legs almost gave up on me.

" did you miss appa?" I asked her as I kissed her on the lips lightly

" yes !! I missed you so much!!" Jisu said and hugged my neck.

" well i guess ill leave you guys be." Lucy said as she also stood up.

" thank you once again lucy." I told her.

" its no problem." She said and kissed jisu on her cheek and was about to leave until.

" Ms. Jung wait." Jisu said

" what is it honey.?" Lucy asked her.

" you forgot a kiss for my appa." She said with a duhh voice.

" a-ahh jisu she doesn't need to do t-that.!" I told her blushing.

Lucy then giggled and quickly kissed my cheek and ran out.

" bye guys sleep well!! Goodnight" she said and then the sound of the door closing.

I Put down jisu and stretch my aching back.

" appa lets play!!" Jisu said and gave me her smile.

I smiled and nod.

Not long both of us where running around the whole house with her on my shoulders or back pertaining to be pirates.

I put her down because my back started to ache a lot.

" sorry sweetie appa is really tired. How about we go to the room lay down and watch some anime hmm.??" I asked her.

" yeaa!! Anime!!" She said excited.

Jisu ran to the bed room as i walked behind her.

Once i made it to the room i saw her already laying down on the bed with a big smile on her face.

" appa can we call ms jung over to watch a movie with us??" She asked

" jisu she barely left and i bet she is tired." I responded yo her as i sat on the bed and laid next to her.

Jisu crawled towards me and laid her head on my chest.

" please appa.... ms.jung is like my eomma... if she is here with us... it makes me feel like i have a complete family...." she said as she gripped my shirt.

I looked down at her and patted her head.

" ok... ill see if i can make her come over. " i said as i got up and got my computer.

" appa can i choose a movie!!"

I laughed.

" sure go ahead."

I logged into the school website.

I looked for lucy and once i found her I emailed her.

Hey its Taehyung, jisu father...
I was wondering if you can come over again.... if you want and if you have time!!.. i had told jisu if she wanted to watch a movie with me she said yes but she wants to see it with you also...so if you can come your welcome.. also you can stay the night...please respond back."

Once I finished i mailed it to her and signed.... for some reason my heart started speed up a lot.

Automatically she mailed me a message.

I opened it..

" yea for sure and don't worry i will always love coming over just to see that little bundle of joy smiling. Ill be over in a minute."

I smiled once i saw she said yes.

" jisu!!! Guess what!!"

" Ms. jung is coming over!!!"

I laughed

" yes she is!!"

-----------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed.!!! I had skipped a few days after the court day!!

Yes lucy is Jisu teacher!! And she and Taehyung are getting along very well!!
Comment or message me is you want me to add a new character!!