Regret.??

The next day:

Jisu POV:

Once i woke up i saw that Jiyong appa hasnt woke up so i quietly stood up and sat on him.

" appa!! Wakey wakey!!" I said and put the rest of my body on him hugging him.

" 5 more minutes." He said and snuggled into the pillow and blanket.

I sat up still on him and crossed my arms and pouted.

Jiyong appa open one eye while the other was closed. He looked and me and chucked.

" ok ok im awake... but first.."

" but first what??" I asked

He then smiled and start to tickle me.

I laughed and tried to get away from him.

" appa!! A-appa!! Hahaha " I laughed out.

Jiyong appa also laughed.

- MEANWHILE -

Once jhope saw what was playing on the tv his mouth hanged down...

" ohh tickle fights in the morning?? What a way to wake up" said the guy on the tv as they showed jisu and jiyong having a tickle fight on the bed.

" what the ..." jhope thought out loud.

" oh so you saw that also." A voice said behind him.

Jhope turned and saw namjoon.

" do we tell Taehyung.??" Jhope asked.

" i think thats whats best since he is her real appa." Namjoon said and went to go get Taehyung.

Once he got him he showed him the tv.

Now jisu and jiyong are eating and they are feeding each other.

" appa this is really good!!" Jisu said with food on her mouth and giggling

" really??" Jiyong question and reached out to wiped the side of her mouth.

Jisu nod and continued to eat.

" what the FU^K!!!" Taehyung yelled.

Once he cursed jin quickly came out the kitchen

" dont you dare and curse child!!"

But Taehyung just ignored him and continued watching the tv in front of him as he watched his own daughter call another guy appa and smiling and being comfortable.

" why is she calling him her dad!! He isnt her dad!"

" IM HER DAD!!!" Taehyung yelled with anger.

The rest of the members where really jungshook as to they have never seen Taehyung act that way.

Taehyung quickly went on his bag and grabbed his phone and called his mother.

" eomma.. can i talk to jisu.." Taehyung told her hoping that what he saw wasn't real.

" im sorry son she isn't here she is with
Kwon Ji-yong." His mother told him.

She then told him that she had to go and hung up.

After that Taehyung looked up at the TV and his heart broke. It's supposed to be him on jiyong-hyung position.

He then regretted leaving her.. not calling or texting her. Not asking for her to see if she was fine.

Know he will have to see jisu smiling happily with another guy and calling him her dad.

But its all fake right... she will still see him as her real appa... she will forgive him.

Taehyung then glared at his phone and threw it to the floor breaking it and stomped off to his room.

The rest of the members just stood there looking at each other...

" should we go and talk to him...." jimin asked as he pointed his thumb to the way to Taehyung room.

———————————————-
Did you like it!!