I got Swag not you uncle kitty!!

Min yoongi POV:

I woke up next to jisu cuddling next to me hugging a pillow just like Taehyung will. I smiled lightly kissed her forehead and slowly got off the bed getting her stiff ready for school.

Once i got everything i walked up to jisu and shooked her.

She started stirring around until she slightly open her eyes and said.

" appa...?"

I sighed..

" jisu its time for school come on you have to shower."

I picked her up and put her down so she can stand on her own.

" now come on lets get you clean." I said and took her to the bathroom and got her clean.

Once we came out i dried her and helped her out with her close.

- choose either one you like-

" now you have swag like me." I told her and gave her, her breakfast.

" you don't have swag uncle kitty!!! Only I have swag.!" Jisu said and giggled.

" just watch until I change." I said once I noticed i was still in my pajamas.

Jisu finished her breakfast and got her backpack and everything ready while i get ready.

Once i got out jisu said

" now you have swag like me."

I looked down and smirked.

" i always have swag honey

" i always have swag honey." I said as we walked out the house.

~TIME SKIP~

" come on jisu let me walk you to your class."

" but uncle kitty~😫"

" come on im going lets go." I said as i locked me car and walked her to her class.

" uncle kitty my class is right here." Jisu said and pointed to a door.

I nod open the door and walked inside the room with her.

She looked at me with confusion but still walked to her desk where a boy was sitting.

I looked at her teacher.

" may i talk to you.?" I told her.

She nod and told the class to behave for a while and we walked out the class.

" i just wanted to say that im taking care lf jisu for about two weeks because her father is having problems with her mother." I told her with a serious voice.

" ok I understand. I will report everything to you then." She said and shook my hand.

We said our goodbyes and i said goodbye to jisu and walked out to my car.

Now to visit Taehyung and check on him.

---------------------------------------------
Hello my lovelies i just wanted to say sorry that I haven't posted or anything...we all heard what happened at las vegas. I had just heard that my cousin was a victim so thats why I haven't posted anything yet ... please pray for everyone!! And the family members!! Thank you!