3 years later

3 Years Later!

Taehyung POV:

Today was Ji-su third birthday and right now I'm going to wake her up. I walked into her room and saw her sleeping soundly. So adorable.

I walked up to her and bend down .

" Ji-su wake up guest what day is today." I said kissing her forehead lightly.

Ji-su open her eyes lightly.

" A-appa.. today is my birthday.." she said sitting up and rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

" yes it is sweetie and guess who are coming over~" I told her while picking her up and carried her over to the kitchen where I sat her on her seat .

" uncles!!!!" She yelled in excitement

" yup they are coming over." I told her and smiled at her. She gave me the very similar rectangular boxy smile.

" appa..." she said lowly.

" hmm." I answered back while I made her pancakes. I had to learn to cook to keep us alive.

" is mommy coming also.." she asked.

Once she did I stoped what I was doing.

" ji-su you know your mommy works a lot. I promise she will be here for your next birthday." I told her .

Mina.. well Mina has been the same as she was 3 years ago. She is still abusive both physically and mentally. She never took care of our daughter when I go to practice of do something else. I had always took her with me.

Mina never even tried to talked to Ji-su. She comes home really late sometimes she comes drunk.
I had to lie to my daughter about her mother having a hard job. But today that all ends.

Well back to Ji-su.

" but appa you promise me that last year... you always say the same thing." She told me . That actually broke my heart. I don't know what to do.I can't tell her the horrible truth to her she is only has turn 3.

" Im sorry sweetie. She just works really hard for us."

" no she doesn't... You work very hard for us. " when she said that I turned and hugged her.

" I just want to see her ,talk to her , and hug her daddy. " she told me and buried her face into my neck

" ok sweetie why don't when your uncles leave we can both wait for her till she comes back home." I told her while praying that she doesn't come home drunk.

" ok !!" She said with excitement.

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

We heard.

" tae open up It's us. !" J-hope yelled.

" uncles are here!!" Ji-su said and ran around I laughed and went to open up the door . Everyone walked in except for yoongi hyung.

" where is my princess at!" Jin said and started looking around the living room.

" uncle jin!!" Ji su said and ran to him.

Jin bend down and hugged her.

" here you go birthday girl.!" He said gave her a big box.

" what do you say Ji su?" I Asked her.

" Thank you uncle jin" she said and then ran to me and gave me the present. I walked towards a table where we put the presents at. There are already 4 from me and 6 more from the rest of the members .

I don't really want to spoiled her a lot because I don't want her to become a spoiled kid but I will spoil her from times to times.

" where is my favorite girl in the whole world!! A voice suddenly said. I turned around and saw.

" uncle yoongi!!! " she said and ran to him . Yoongi hyung got down and picked her up and walked towards the other members and started playing around.

Let me tell you Ji su is very close with everyone but to say the truth she is the closest to yoongi hyung. To be honest im going to tell you this even though it makes me kind of jealous. Yoongi hyung is like a 2 father to her. Its actually really weird since yoongi said that he doesn't really like kids.

I laughed at the way they played together and decided to join everyone in the fun.

" ji-su do you maybe wanna go to your favorite uncles house to play with Holly." Yoongi hyung told her and picked her up.

" heyy I'm her favorite uncle!!" All the members said at once.

" guys come on we all know who is the most favorite uncle. Jungkook said and took my daughter from yoongi and put her on his shoulders and started running around making airplanes noises.

" sorry guys but she can't go with none of you." I said to them .

" aww why not!!" J-hope said.

" because we are both going to wait for Mina to get home together." I said nervously because i know they are going to get mad

All of them looked at me with anger.

" can I talk to you Taehyung." Yoongi hyung said and pulled me to the kitchen.

" what is it dude" I asked him

" Taehyung what are you thinking! If anything happens to Ji-su im going to take her home with me until you and that girl figure things out of you finally dumb her!" He said and walked out.

He walked to the living room and then started getting his stuff.

" are you leaving already uncle yoongi.?" Ji-su said with a little whine voice.

" yes because I have work to do . Sorry baby but you know where to reach me if something happens." He said and kissed her forehead.

" ok uncle yoongi!! Byee!" And he left.

" I think we should go also bye !! Take care.!" Rap Monster said.

" bye uncles!!" Ji-su said and waved them away.

Then the door shut close.

" why don't we watch movies till mommy comes home.?" I asked and jumps on the couch and laid .

" yea!" She yelled and jump on me.

I laughed and put a blanket over us and then put Netflix on the Tv.

-TimeSkip-

We have been watching movies since the guys have left and its been almost 7 hours.

Ji-su right now is asleep on me.
The door suddenly started to open. I didn't only hear Mina voice but also a mans voice.

I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

---------------------------------------------
That's the end of this chapter!!hope you liked it! Well I don't want you to waste your time on this A/N thing remember to stay safe and have fun!!