The arguement and the Apologies with appa!

Taehyung POV:

Both Jisu and I where in the house watching cartoons. I looked around the house and found lots of toys around. I sigh.

I tell jisu to pick up after her self because I want her to learn to pick up after her self and that Im not going to be always picking up after.

" Jisu I told you to pick up your toys when you are not going to play with them anymore." I told her with a scolding voice.

I don't really like scolding her but I have to. Everytime I tell her nicely she thinks its a game and won't do it.

" appa I don't want to.~" she told me and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Ughh not the puppy eyes. Well i guess ill do it.. she is only 3.. it's normal.

After a while I decided to make dinner. While I was jisu wanted me to carry her . My body ache from all the practice but I wont complain. I will do anything for my daughter.

I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder.

Once I finished cooking I placed Jisu on her chair and served her and myself

We started to eat.

" appa I'm I ever going to have a mommy.??" She asked me.

My heart ached when she did.

" you already do." I told her.

" really!!" She said with excitement and love in her eyes.

" yes its me!! Im both your appa and eomma." I told her. I looked down and noticed that she finished eating.

I picked up our plate and washed them.

Once I finished I went back to the leaving room and saw Jisu sitting there.

" sweetie what do you wanna do.?" I asked her.

" lets play!!" She said and jumped off the couch.

" ok what do you wanna play?" I asked her.

" I wanna play ... " she was saying but then my phone rang.

I answered it.

" hello.?" I asked.

" Kim Taehyung I called to say that your daughter has been accepted in our school. She will be starting the next two weeks from now." The lady behind the phone said.

" really!!! Thank you so much. Well I see you all the next two weeks from now." I said

" ok Mr.Kim have a nice day." She said.

" you too." And I hanged up.

" Jisu~guess what ~" I said.

" what is it appa.??" She asked.

" you are starting school!!!" I said to her.

" nooo appa!! I dont want to go!!" She started whining. And jumping around. Giving me a tantrum.

" Jisu don't start.." I said warning.

" noo appa!! " she yelled at me which surprised me. She had never yelled at me.

" Kim Ji-Su!! " I said back to her.

" I'm not going to school!! You ugly !!!" She yelled again

" Ji-su you are grounded!! Go to your room now!" I told her.

" ugly!!! " she yelled and ran to her room.
The door suddenly slam shut.
Which made me jump.

I sighed and sat on the couch.

I put my head in my hands. I ran my hands through my hair.

I never wanted to get her in trouble or yell at her.

You could literally hear her crying from her room.

- TimeSkip a few moments later-

I was sitting down thinking about what I should do when suddenly Jisu came out her room and walked up to me.

You could hear her sniffing from crying. And the she told me she wanted to tell me something.

" I love you Jisu." I told her and hugged her.

" love you to appa." Sh said and buried her face deeper into my neck.
---------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it!! Also please subscribe to my second YouTube channel called BTS REI

Im only posting Bts imagines. Maybe also other Kpop idols.

Well thank you all for reading remember stay safe and have fun!!