Without a second thought...

The next day ( play song plzzz)

Taehyung POV:

Right now im getting everything for my little tour. But jisu is following me around like a lost puppy.

" appa..." she said quietly.

I hummed for a response as i was folding my clothes and putting it in my bag.

" where u going...?" She asked.

And then she gripped my pants and watched me put my clothes away.

" im going to work jisu." I responded back to her and then walked to my shoes.

" ohh so im going to go pack to appa!!" She said and ran to her room.

I sighed and put my shoes down and walk to her room.

I see her with her big smile running back and forth.

" jisu honey.." i called out.

She turned to me and stop what she was doing.

I walked up to her and put everything away. She looked at me with confusion

" appa is going alone with your uncles..." i told her softly and bend to her height and kissed her forehead.

" but then what about me.." she said quietly.

Her eyes held a sight of sadness and tears.

" you are going to spend time with Grandma and grandpa!! Aren't you excited.!" I told her and gave her a box smile.

" yea i am... but i want to with you too appa.." she said and she lightly put her small hand on my cheek..........

......

" you will be with me!! Soon once I finished my work!!" I told her.

She looked down with her hand still on my cheek...

" first appa you and ms.Y/n got into a fight and you left her...the next day you want to leave me too.." she look up at me with lots of tears running down her face.

I try to grab her hand that was on my cheek but she quickly moved it to her side.

" jisu honey y/n and I aren't mad at each other..." i said

" lier!! You always lie!!! I saw her crying and running away and you did nothing!!! Why do you always lie!!! " she yell and pulled away from me..

" jisu dont say that.."

" why do you lie appa.... i bet you're not even coming back... you lie about mother loving me.. you lie about me having a mother.. you lie that you ...love ... ms. y/n...... you lie about you loving me..." she said quietly and ran to her bed and grabbed her kumamon..

" jisu dont say that i do love you.." i said almost crying because of what she said...

" go 'V' .....you love them more than me.. go leave!! Like always!!" She yelled crying..

She called me.... ' V '.....

" jisu i am your father !!!"
I said..

I was going to say something else but my phone rang..

It was my manager...

I quickly answer.

" yes.."

" we're outside hurry we are late." He said and then hung up.

I put my phone away and look at jisu.. she was sitting down on her bed looking at me with eyes telling me not to go....

I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my bag..and called my mom to come and pick up jisu ... and then left.... with out looking back... without thinking twice....

Did i make the right decision...

Does my fans come first then my own daughter...

I don't want to disappoint my fans or anyone....

If only i knew ...

Flashback to yesterday:

" what are we.."

I pull away from y/n and looked at her.

I scoot away from her.. im sorry I thought.

" we are nothing... and we will never be ..."

I said without thinking twice.. WHY DID I SAY THAT!! NOO I LOVE YOU!!

But i could seem to say it. My voice said something else..

" i will never love you.. im an idol.. you're just a teacher... my daughters teacher to be exact..."

She looked at me with hurt .

" bu-" she was saying but I interrupted her...

" i only did it because i was lonely so i saw you as an easy target.." i said with no emotion..

She got up with tears

" i hate you kim Taehyung!!! I hate you ' V'!!!!" And then she ran...

Im sorry.... i love you.... so much...

___________________________

Did you enjoy!! Hope you did!!!!

Btw I LOVE THIS SONG!!! IT EVERYTHING!! JIN IS SOOOOO AWSOME!!!!