Confronting Mina

Nobodies POV:

The door opened and Mina entered dragging in a boy that looks a year or two younger than her .

" who are they ?" The boy asked as he looked at Taehyung and Ji-su.

" oh he is my brother and thats his daughter." She said and started pulling him to a room.

" now be quiet ok." She said at the boy.

Suddenly they heard somebody.

" why be quiet ?"

Both of them turn around and saw Taehyung standing up holding a sleeping Ji-su.

" b-brother what are you doing up.??" Mina said nervously.

Taehyung just walked past them and into Ji-su room where he put her on her bed and lightly kissed her forehead.

Taehyung walked out hte room and closed the door. He turned and saw that the boy was gone .
  He walked into the room where he saw Mina laying down on the bed wear a crop top and really short shorts.

" Taehyung babe come over here." Mina said crawling to him.

" I want you to pack your bags and leave tomorrow morning." Taehyung said and pulled out two suitcases.

" what no !! If not you are going to be the one packing!!" Mina yelled.

" shut up Ji-su is sleeping.!" Taehyung told her.

" Thats all you care about.!?! Is that stupid girls fault!!!" Mina yelled and took in front of Taehyung.

" don't you dare call her that ." Taehyung said trying to control his anger.

" if she didn't come into our lives all this wouldn't have happened!!!!" She yelled and started throwing stuff around.

" Mina calm down!!!" Taehyung tried to grab her but only got a slap across the face.

" get away from me you bastard!" Mina yelled and started to punch and pull Taehyung.

Mina was about to slap him again but a voice stopped her.

" m-mommy why are you hurting Appa..." Ji-su said

Taehyung quickly turned and saw her standing by the door way holding a kumamon that Yoongi gave her for her 2 birthday.

" sweetie go back to your room ok." Taehyung said to her.

" b-but." Ji-su was about to say.

" go you stupid girl!!!" Said Mina .

-Ji-su POV:

After that I quickly ran to my room and shut the door. I ran under my bed where There was a shoe box. I pulled it out and took out a cellphone that uncle yoongi gave me for emergency. He said that it had all my uncles phone numbers.

He said that if I wanted to call him or my other uncles  to just say " call uncle yoongi."  And it will call so that what I did.

The phone rang for at least 4 times and then he picked up.

" what is it Ji-su, why you woke me up huh? " he said with a pit of annoyance and anger in his voice.

" u-uncle yoongi..... mommy and daddy are fighting.... they are screaming and throwing things.. I think its my fault." I cried to him.

" no it isn't your fault ok.. i'm going over there right now ok. Don't be scared. Ok." He said with worried.

" ok.." i said and hung up.

Hurry up uncle yoongi.

---------------------------------------------

There you go!!! Hope you liked it!!!

That's Jisu by the way.