Finding out.!! / birth!!

Taehyung POV:

" Taehyung!!!!! Wake up! Now!!"

I was woken up by my girlfriend shaking me. I was so tired from yesterday practice that I just ignored her and turned around.

" Kim Taehyung!! Im serious wake up!"she yelled as she continued to roughly shake me.

" What is it babe.." I said tiredly.

" get up now I have to tell you something." She said trying to pull me up.

" just tell me ." I said and buried my face into the pillow.

" I said get up Taehyung this is serious!" She said and grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

" damm Mina whats wrong with you?! " I exclaimed as I pulled her off me.

" look at this! " she than threw me something.

The little object hit my chest and fell in my lap. I looked down and grabbed the little object. What I saw next made me shocked and took my breath away.

" t-this is a pregnancy test..?" I said shocked.

" and what does it say!!" mina yelled at me.

" I-im going to be a Father..." I said.

I know I was I was still to young to be a father since I barely turned 18 and Mina is 17 but I was really happy and excited to have a child . I looked down and smiled.

" I don't want this thing." Mina said and started squishing her stomach together.

" No! Babe what are you doing!! I yelled and pulled her hand away from her stomach but only got me to get a big slap on the face.

" you didn't use protection!! You bastard!" She said and started hitting me .

" babe i'm sorry please listen to me!" I said trying to tell her what happened.

" no get away from me." Mina told me and walked away from me and walked into the guest room.

I tried to get her to get out the room but she lock the door.

I  sighed and walked away. I walked back to my room and grabbed the pregnancy test and smiled once again.

" I'm going to be a father!" I yelled out of excitement and started dancing around my room.

- 9 months later-

" Taehyung!!!" Mina yelled from the room

" what.!" I yelled from my music studio. The members and I where trying to come up with some new lyrics for our new album.

" can you turn off the tv and turn on the AC!!!" She yelled back.

I groan and got up. To be honest I was really happy to have a baby but Mina.... well she has become more abusive both physically and mentally.

" dude why don't you just dump her and get this over with. Just look at your self. " jimin said to me .

" just mine your own business dude she is like that because she is pregnant and she has mood swings." I said and walked towards mina and I bedroom.

" hey babe how are you feeling??" I asked her.

" what do you think!" She yelled and threw a pillow at me.

" mina I think you should walk around it good for you." I told her and started to pull her out the bed.

" get away from me you turd!! " she said and started to push and punch me.