XLIX. (49)

Its my birthday, so I decided to spoil y'all 🎂🎈😌

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Hailey:"W-what?"She breathed out.

Everyone in the room kept their mouths shut and looked over at Y/n in confusion and fear. The girl didn't remember anything, she didn't remember making up with them....she doesn't even remember getting back together with Hailey.

The worse scenarios were running through everyone's heads including the blonde who was in pure panic mode. Y/n starred at them with a blank expression before cracking a playful smile.

Y/n:"I'm just joking, hey beautiful"She said in her beaten up state making them all stare at her in disbelief.

Taylor:"I hate you"She said whilst they all rushed towards the girl and hugged her gently making sure they didn't hurt her.

Emily:"What the hell is wrong with you?!"She asked hitting her head softly. Y/n laughed a little and shrugged.

Y/n:"You all looked like you were going to cry....so I wants to have some fun"She said making them glare at her and roll their eyes.

Zayn:"This is not the time to be joking"He said making her laugh a little and adjust herself flinching a little at the pain running through her body.

Y/n:"I just wanted to lighten the mood up"She said making them shake their heads whilst the doctor shook his head at the girl in amusement.

"Alright, since you are doing good Ms Y/l/n and your results are good....I will make sure you get your meds and some food"He said making the girl nod her head slowly.

Y/n:"Yes, thank you doctor"She said making him smile and walk out the room. Y/n looked over at her blonde girlfriend and smiled"Dont worry babe, I dont think I'll ever forget you...even if my brain gets a little mushy"She said making the blonde throw herself on Y/n.

Hailey:"I'm sorry"She sobbed out making Y/n frown and move her sore hands slowly until it wrapped around the blonde a little"I'm sorry we couldn't find you sooner and I'm sorry for making you walk out by yourself. If I walked out with you, maybe-"

Y/n:"Hey, hey"She said cutting the girl off and looking at her"Hails, I rather have this happen to me because if you were there, god knows what they would've done and if they hurt you...I wouldn't be able to live with myself"The Y/e/c eyed girl said truthfully.

Hailey:"Yeah, but-"

Y/n:"But nothing"She said cutting the girl off once again and putting a lose strand of hair behind her ear"I would've taken all the beatings in the world if it meant you being safe....all of you"She said looking at the group of friends around the room.

Lauren:"Dont make me emotional bitch"She said making everyone laugh. Y/n's family opened the door and walked in running towards the girl making her groan slowly but laugh and try to hug them again.

Y/n:"Wow, y'all really did miss me"She said making them laugh and pull away.

Elena:"Duh, I had no one to gossip with"She said making everyone in the room laugh.

Y/d/n:"God, we were so worried about you"He said making Y/n send them a reassuring smile.

Y/n:"I'm fine now guys"She said looking at the people around the room"I really am"She said making them nod their heads.

They all spent the day with the girl talking and relaxing. They were glad that Y/n was okay and back to her annoying self because they wouldn't have it any other way. The day went by and it was already evening time and she had to answer a few questions about what happened from the time Justin kidnapped her.