Hiccstrid Babies!!

Hiccups POV.

I was talking to Eren about somet kings when Astrid yelled,

"IT'S HAPPENING!!" I ran to her, she had fainted. And Eren yelled,

"Hiccup! you don't have enough time to go back to berk! I can have a Gaunt doctor help!" I hesitated but I knew he was right. So the journey began.

-------

Three hours later Astrids POV.

Three hours later I finally heard the sound of crying.

I opened my eyes. And I was handed a child.

"This is your first one. It's a boy. Congratulations!"

I looked at Hiccup to see he was holding two more. My eyes widened.

"T-Triplets?!" The doctor nodded.

I had just delivered triplets.

"What do you want to name the first one?" Hiccup asked.

I looked at him.

"Stoick the second. " He nodded.

Then I was handed another baby.

"It's a boy. Congratulations. "

"Your turn to name them" i said to Hiccup.

"Hmm. "

"Asmund." I looked at him. For some reason that name seemed familar. Maybe I would remember it later...

Then I was handed another baby.

"And. Lastly it's a girl. Congratulations. "

" I looked at this little angel in my arms. She looked so peaceful. I kept thinking. I couldn't think of a name. Then it hit me.

"Ingrid. "

Hiccup looked at me and smiled.

Finally the long pregnancy was over. I was happy. Then I realized.

I'm twenty two! wow.

I thought about the past two years.

There had been tons of trouble, with violet and heather. There had been happy days and sad days. But now. I knew that my life was perfect. I wanted to savor this moment. Just sitting here.

Then another thing hit me.

Stoick... never saw Hiccup become cheif. He never saw Hiccup get married. He never saw Hiccup have children, his grandchildren. And he just met his wife again... but I knew Stoick would be proud of his grand babies. And of Hiccup and I.

When we landed back in Berk we walked together. The entire village crowded over us asking questions.

We answered them one by one. And finally Valka walked over to us.

"Stoick would be proud. " She said eyes watering.

"No. " I corrected her,

"Stoick is proud. "

I smiled as she held each child.

Hiccup leaned over and kissed my cheek. He whispered in my ear,

"We did it All is well. All is well "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A~N

This is my second to last chapter. I was thinking of doing two years later for my next chapter. Or should it be 3 or 4? Anyway. Schools starting. My book must end sometime. I know it is not wanted but it must. If you want me to create another book I may. I may not. It depends.

I would like to thank my family. For always giving me courage and support.

I would like to thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER VOTED COMMENTED OR ADDED THIS BOOK TO THEIR READING LIST.

I would like to thank you for all the supporting comments. It means a lot.

"I cannot say the end because with each end comes a new beginning."

((From movie Nanny McPhee.))

-Xycodie. <3