Astrids idea

I had an idea. Not just some not-well planned-out idea like hiccup sometimes had. A Good idea. I figured that there had to be someone else in charge. So what I did was instead of going in the front door to go in the back door. I figured those gaurds weren't smart. And I was right. I showed the gaurds the paper and they instantly let me in. The minute the door opened. All my suspicions were right. There sitting st the desk was none other than Heather. Oh boy. I wanted to kill her. But instead I had a bit of a different idea. I would use her as: bait. For her sister. And a way out for hiccup. When thinking back on violet and heather. It clicked. They had to be sisters! what else would explain it? both very violent and all that.
So I snuck up and put my hand around her mouth I then tied her up and stuffed her in a bag where she could breath and talk. A bit cruel but I didn't care she deserved it. So I flew up back I the sky and told toothless to hit the roof with he plasma blast. After when violet was about to kill Hiccup I yelled
"STOP! I HAVE SOMETHING YOU NEED AND WANT. AND IF YOU KILL HIM SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE KILLED!!!"
Violet immediately stopped. And she looked up at me and tried to sneer, "why should I believe you?"
Then I heard heather talk
"She's serious Vi. "
"Heather?" Violet called.
"Yes, and just let him go. Don't do harm. You need me to survive. We both know it."
Violet ordered the gaurds to release me. After I said,
"Ok someone's gonna swoop down and get him. They will not harm anyone else if you do the same. "

I told Ruff and Tuff swooped down and just carefully placed Hiccup on there dragon. Which was a baby. They then flew a bit back into the sky.
"Give back my sister or your all dead!" Violet said.
I swooped down to where Ruff and Tuff were which was mid air. I then switched Hiccup for Heather I held Hiccup bridal style. I yelled,
"Ok I'm leaving. After ten seconds ur sister will be dropped and everyone else will fly away, and if they are harmed you will be killed and Heather! Got it?!"
"Yes. " Was Violets reply. I flew away. And was looking at Hiccup in my arms. He had blacked out. He looked pale and skinny. I was worried.
----------
Thanks for reading this chapter! I have a GREAT (sort of) idea after this chapter.