Astrids kidnapper

I whipped around and who I saw was the one and only Violet.

"WHAT TH-"I yelled
"Shhhh. We need to be quiet. " Violet whispered.
"I don't get it? Why you?" I was so confused. She shrugged,
"I don't know, well you have me my sister back, an because of you, we've been rescued. " She said with an unreadable look on her face.
"What do you mean rescued?" I asked.
"Well Hesther and I have been forced to work for Drago Bludvist. He threatened us to kill either me or my sister. After he killed Hiccup and caught you he didn't need us. " She finished.
"Well then why didn't you go and attack me?"
"I wanted to return the favor, even if its not entirely your doing. And I'm sorry about Hiccup."
I nearly started crying but I pulled myself together.
VIOLET HAS A NICE SIDE???
I thought.
"Anyways I captured you because I know the route back to Berk. I wanted to tell you. "
My jaw dropped.
Was this some sort of trick??
"Ok..." I replied.
"Well, here's a map of the place. " She said handing me a map.
"Thank you?" I replied still confused.
"By the way, every bad thing I've done to you I've been forced to. Except capturing Hiccup the first time. "
"Ook..."
She then ran off into the forest.
The first thought I had was that something was up. Then It hit me. I didn't know how to get back. Stormfly was at the breeding grounds still.
Crap. I will just have to walk. I sat down on a nearby rock and cried.
"I wish Hiccup was here. " I said out loud. Then I remembered again. And cried harder.
"I wish Hiccup was alive. " I sobbed. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

A/n
What happened???
Also I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL MY READERS.
today my book has 10,000 views and 700 something votes.
Thank you!