Slow road to recovery

Astrids POV
The next couple of days were tough. Hiccup couldn't move his arm at all so there was a lot he needed me to help him with. But today we were in the arena and hiccup was teaching the students about how all dragons have their secrets. He demonstrated with toothless. After he wanted to show them a couple of secrets of wild dragons.

"Mount your dragons. I would all like you to go into the woods and tame a wild dragon and find the secrets of that dragon. I would like everybody to be back here in an hour. Astrid I need to talk to you right now"
I looked up at my name to see him walking here.
"Hey beautiful."
"Hey handsome!"
When he got close enough he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Listen I need you to do men's favor. " He said quietly.
"What is it?" I gave him a questioned glance.
"I'm going to check on the students so I will be flying toothless. I need you to stay here. "
"What? Hiccup you can't! I can't! Your hurt in fact I think we should do- ".
He kissed me. I kissed back.
It was a long kiss. A good kiss. When I heard,

"Get a room you two!" we broke up the kiss. I turned behind me. Snoutlout. Behind him was Tuff and Ruff, then fish legs.
"Hey guys, we haven't seen you in a while! What's up?" hiccup asked.

"Well the reason is because you've ditched us for that chick. " Snoutlout said pointing.
"Ha! I don't want to hear it snoutlout! Jealous much?" I smirked as I answered.

"Guys I haven't ditched anyone! calm it astrid!"
That got me only madder,

"Hiccup I was defending-"
He kissed me.
I smirked when we broke up.

"That's one way to get me to shut up."
He laughed, then turned back to Snoutlout,
" Ok so how about we hang out today? After the lesson. Just the four of us, without Astrid. "
"Hicc-"
He kissed me. Again. If this is how he wanted it, then find by me. two can play at this game. After we broke he whispered,

"I need you to take care of Toothless and Stormfly you go to the stables and do whatever. I'm not abandoning you. I still love you. " He said holding my chin up.
I knew it was true because I saw the passion in his eyes. My heart melted.
"Ok. " I smiled.
He gave me another kiss on the cheek and said
"Thanks milady! I promise we will spend the much needed time as soon as I'm done!" He started walking away
"Be back by seven!" I called after him.
" Or I'm coming after you!"
"Stalker!" he called back while walking farther. I laughed.

Hiccup, what would I do without you? I thought.

A/N
Thank you for reading this far. I dedicate this chapter to ALL of my readers. And to everyone who had voted commented or even just read part of the book. Without readers, this book wouldn't be worth it! :) ❤

The next two chapters will be Hiccups and Astrid's' POV then,

*SURPRISE* Toothlesses POV!