Where??

I woke up the next morning. I noticed a burnt fire from what looked like this morning. When I did I realized Astrid was gone. I freaked out until I noticed a piece of paper and it said
"Be back later. Forgot something at Berk. Promise."
I knew at once something happened. I mean, like its not like she went grocery shopping! I woke up Toothless and gave him some fish. He gladly ate and got up.
"Ok bud, Astrid said she went to Berk. We got to go find her. "
I said as I mounted him. When we got to Berk I was about to go inside my house when I heard Astrid talking to my mom Valka.
"It's our anniversary tomorrow and I didn't get him anything!! what do I do??"

Crap. I didn't either. But then I got an amazing idea. But first I had to let Astrid know I was here. I knocked on the door and mom said,

"Come in. " As soon as I got in I ran to Astrid and we hugged.

"I was worried. We should've came together. You scared me. I don't want to loose you right after marrying you!" I said. my voice choked.

"Hey. I love you but I had to do some errands here. You should go back. "
She said calmly.

"Nah... I have to do something too. "
"Ok. Be safe and don't leave Berk. ok?" She gave me a kiss.
"Ok!" I said as I left. I ran to the forge where Gobber already was.

"Hey Hiccup, why you back so soon?"
"Got to make Astrid an anniversary gift. " I replied.
"Oh, and Gobber?"
"Yeah Hiccup?" He asked.
"Don't let Astrid in here. I can't let her know. Tell her something. Distract her. "
"How do I do that?" he said.
"Tell her one of your jokes. She loves your jokes! Or just talk to her. " I smiled. Astrid as gonna love me for that.
"Ooh!! ok!" Gobber replied gleefully.

I put on an apron and started welding and forging the perfect gift. She was gonna freak when she saw this.

--------
What do you think the gift is? comment your answers! :)
Next is Astrids POV.
I would like to thank the readers who have read this. It really DOES mean a lot!!!!
So here's a shout out to all my readers!!!! You guys really do rock!! Looking back I never thought I'd be an author. But here I am a book with like 18k views and 1.4 votes! I dedicate this book to all my readers!! I work on this book not for the reads or votes but truly just for my readers! :)