Hiccups Alive ;)

This chapter Is dedicated to everyone whose ever commented in this book!

Hiccups POV. When I woke up I was a disoriented. The strangest thing was the room was empty. Hmm. I got up and after I put on my armor, I walked to my house. I saw my mom, and the second she saw Me she hugged me.
"Hiccup!! your awake!!" She said enthusiastically.
"How long have I been out?" I asked.
"Two weeks. Astrids heartbroken. "
"Well I must find her then. " I declared as I left.

I walked to the woods. And before I could even yell her name I heard her ranting furiously,
"Why now? why Thor why??? -throws axe into tree- "we just got married! and he's out cold. " I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder and whispered,
"Where were we? want to continue our Honeymoon?" I asked. She jumped a bit when I talked but turned around and kissed me. Passionately.
"I've missed you. " She said in between kissing.
"Me too. "
"No more honeymoon. " She said. That shocked me. I stopped kissing her and gave her a look.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I can't risk anything. " She replied.
"Ok milady. Lets go to your house. Where's your uncle?" I asked.
"He went to go get food. "
"Ok." I replied. I took her hand in mine and we walked to her house. After we went in her room the minute she closed the door We smashed our lips onto eachothers. I pushed her against the wall as we continued kissing. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I moaned softly. I led her to the bed as she laid down. We smiled at eachother and she nodded yes. I could tell we would have a amazing night.

A/N
So since this is my first story. I decided to not go into depth. So the next chapter should be Astrids POV. Should I skip to two months later? or no? Comment below! :)