Toothlesses POV

So when Astrid told me to keep Hiccup company I was glad. I ran up to him after going inside and licked his face.
"Bud!! you know that doesn't wash out!" I just sat there happy to see him again. I felt bad for not being able to get to him earlier at the breeding grounds some dragon trappers came by and were trying to take our dragons. And as .... Stoick always said,
"It's a chiefs duty to protect his own. "
Ever since stoick died I've really never forgiven myself. I still feel really bad about it. So to make it up to him I try to include Hiccup as my "own" that I would protect him with my life. He really does mean a lot to me. Suddenly after we wrestled a little, Astrid opened the door. She. Was. Literally white. Hiccup and I got up right away.
"Astrid what happened?". She sat on the bed.
"Revenge. " She replied happily.
Suddenly I noticed her shoulder was bleeding, I nudged
Hiccup and motioned to her shoulder.
"Astrid! your bleeding?"
She laughed and kissed him on the lips. After the kiss ended she said,
"You should see violet!" he called for Valka who came in with some gauze. Hiccup wrapped her arm and after gave her a kiss. At this time I realized that the breeding at the breeding ground was nearly over. I had to go and lead the dragons back to berk. I gave a lick on hiccups cheek and left.
------
Hiccups POV
Astrid. Astrid. I thought. What would I do with out her. When she came in she was pale white and bleeding. After toothless left and it was just me and Astrid I realized that something was on her that made her pale. I kissed her on the lips again. I spoke.
"Do I taste sugar?" I gave her a look. She nodded and blushed. I laughed.
"It gives a new meaning to sweet revenge." I wiggled my eyebrows as I said that. She laughed and left to go wash it all off, As I went to bed.
------
Next chapter is Astrids POV and hiccups. *cough* hint hint. *cough*
*coughing attack* ;) thanks for reading!