Hiccup will find Astrid

I ordered toothless to fly to the same place he had to fly to. After a couple of hours we found it. We broke in the place and after we found her cell. But she wasn't there. Then where was she?
"Hiccup!? your alive??" I whipped around and there stood Violet.
"Violet where's Astrid? I need to know! "I said acting tough.
"She's on her way back. I gave her a map. "
"Huh?" I said confused. I was sort of light headed by now.
"Have Astrid explain it. She's outside in the woods. By a big rock. "
Violet then preceded to leave. What the crap just happened???? I thought.
I went where violet told me to look and I saw Astrid on the rock crying her heart off. Saying how she wished I was alive. Then that's when I realized,
She thought I was dead. So not to scare her I put my hand on her shoulder.
"I am-" I only got to say that much because she whipped around and hit me square in the chest. She realized it was me and said,
"Your a ghost?"
I gasped because where she hit me was where my wound was.
"No... I f..fake-Ed my.. death. " I managed to say inbetween shots of pain.
She cried all over then realized I was hurt,
"Hiccup what happened?"
"I got stabbed. " I said breathing a bit easier. She quickly walked up to me and helped me up. And my wound started bleeding again.
"Hiccup! seriously have more sense!! you shouldn't have done this. With a wound!"
She quickly unwrapped a bit of her wrapped boots. she then tore it off and unwrapped my bandage carefully. After tossing the bandage aside she took the wrappings from her boots and wrapped my chest again. Throughout the entire thing we were inches apart. But right after wrapping it I felt light headed and before I could say anything I fainted from the loss of blood.