Boy trouble?!

Astrids POV

I was flying. Flying farther than I ever had. When I realized I was tired. I had no idea where I was not where I had come from.

"Now I do wish I never left." I said to Stormfly. We tried to fly around looking for berk but we were lost. Suddenly I spotted an island. I knew that that's where I had to land. Like I had a choice. After I landed I settled down by the shore. I had my head laid on stormfly. When suddenly I heard,

"Who are you and why are you here?" I turned around and there stood a young man. About my age. I stood up,

"I am so sorry! I just got lost and was tired!" the man softened a bit. He reminded me of Eret. He looked like his twin or something.

"Then you are allowed to stay. Do you mind If I stay and like make sure your safe?" he said. This was getting awkward. Really awkward. I didnt know this guy and I'm pregnant and married. Yep. I should've stayed.

"Uh. Sure? I guess. But if you mess with me. Your going to pay." I said.

"My names Eren." He replied.

"Names Astrid. " I answered. When suddenly I heard a rustle from a bush nearby and out came flying none other than my Hiccup. He tackled Eren and took his sword and put it against his throat. "LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE'S MINE YOU WEIRDO!" He yelled. Suddenly Eren elbowed Hiccup in the eye. Hard. To get him off.

"What the heck!" he replied.

I ran in between the two to stop the fighting.

"HEY! BREAK IT UP!" I said. Then I turned I Eren and said,

"You just gave my husband a black eye?!" his eyes widened.

"H-husband?" he said. I nodded and helped Hiccup up who immediately hugged me and told me how worried he was. I hugged him back because I had missed him and he came right on time.

"Okay. Let me do the introducing. " I said.

"Eren, this is my Husband Hiccup. Hiccup. This is Eren. "

"Who are you?" Eren said to Hiccup.

"I am the chief of Berk. " He replied lifting his chin a bit higher.

"Nice to meet you. I am sorry for the confusion, I am Son of Arrow. Chief of Gaunt. " Me and Hiccup looked at eachother. There was a tribe here?

" I have never heard of this so called Gaunt. " Hiccup said.

"That's because we stay deeply hidden. You must not tell anyone about this. Or you will be killed. "

"Now I must go. My tribe needs me. Enjoy your stay and remember my words. " He looked like he meant it. We nodded as Hiccup and I layed down to sleep.

Hiccup cuddled closer to me.

"I was so afraid Astrid. I didnt know where you were! you could've been hurt, or worse!" he said worried.

I kissed his head and he smiled we then proceeded to fall asleep.

-----------------

A/N

The books at like 89k!!! And 2 or 3k VOTES!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ANY OF MY READERS!! THANK YOU!

And I will reveal the name/s in the next chapter. ;)