Names

((Three days later))
Astrid's POV
Hiccup and I were at the cove.we were leaning against the big tree. We were laying side by side just thinking.
My head was rested on his shoulder. Lately he had become so over protective it was getting on my nerves. Suddenly I spoke.
"We need to think of names Hiccup!"
"Okay just name names and well yeah." he replied. At the moment it was quite early in the morning and Mr.Haddock was tired. Lately he had been trying to balance dragon training, chief duties, building our house, spending time with me, and being over protective of me all at once. He woke up early in the morning and went to bed very late in the night. He only got probably 10 hours of sleep in the last two days. And I knew he must have been dead tired.
"Okay.
Henry?"
"Nope. "
"Anna?"
"Nope. "
"Ethan?"
"Nope. "
--two hours later--
"Jack?"
He sighed.
"No. "
That's when I got frustrated. I got up and walked away.
"Where do you think your going??" he said surprised, as he got up and followed me.
I whipped around,
"WHERE? WHERE? YOU CAN'T MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT ANYTHING YOU BULLFROGGED IDIOT!" I yelled.
He stopped and looked hurt. Then muttered to himself,
"These must be the mood changes mom mentioned. "
That ((excuse the French)) Pissed me off. I noticed my axe next to me and picked it up and threw it at him. He managed to duck. Then said,
"Gods, Astrid! you don't have to get that angry!"
"YES I DO! YOU.. YOU.. GET OUT OF HERE! WERE THROUGH! IM LEAVING!"
"What?!?!?!?! Astrid!! You are not going anywhere!!"
I took my other axe and chucked at him he ducked again and it hit the tree behind him and the tree fell down.
"I HATE YOU! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" I yelled as I marched off. I called stormfly and flew off with her.
Hiccups POV
I ran to my house and barged in. My mom ran up to me and said,
"Hiccup! what happened? you look distressed. "
I say down and told her.
She nodded. And said
"Astrid, knowing her is going to get very hormonal. "
"But did she really mean it?"
"Gods No!! Hiccup! she will calm down soon and will apologize."
I was happy for that but still was a bit worried. What if she did mean it?"
------------------------------------------
A/N
So. Next chapter is Astrids POV.
I promise she will not get hurt.