A sad sad flashback.

BIGGEST SPOILERS EVER. WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN HTTYD2 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I was having a dream/flashback. It was in the nighttime when me and Astrid were still at Itchy Armpit.

(Listen to stoick saves hiccup, and stoicks ship)
----
Drago's Bewilderbeast just defeated the Alpha, thereby ending the fight by becoming the new Alpha and taking control over all the dragons, including Toothless, who has now been hypnotized by the Alpha and will not respond to My command. I tried to tell him, Yelling things like,
"Toothless, Bud! snap outta it!" but he didnt listen
Drago gives the order for the Alpha to kill Me and it decides to send Toothless. Drago leaves Me to his fate as he prepares his now larger army for the invasion of Berk. Even Stormfly, Hookfang, Meatlug, Barf and Belch, Cloudjumper, Grump and Skullcrusher succumb to the Alpha and joined Drago's army.

Stoick and Valka see Hiccup in trouble and rushes to rescue him. Toothless prepares to fire a fatal plasma blast at Me. As the energy lights up within Toothless's mouth,I turned to see dad cry out and leap in front of the possesed Night Fury.
"Noo..." I thought. Toothless let loose the huge blast of plasma, thus blowing dad to oblivion. Valka and the other dragon riders rush over to Me and dad, and Valka solemnly announced that Stoick has been killed.
"He's dead. No. No. No!" I thought.
Toothless is released from his control and realizes that he has committed a great sin. Toothless then attempts to help but is told to leave by me. Me, Valka and the dragon riders hold a cremation ceremony for Stoick. I was filled with vengeance and regret at the loss of my father and capture of his dragon respectively.

I woke up crying. I woke Astrid up too. She didnt need to be told. She just hugged me and She comforted me as I just sat reliving everything over and over. After I stopped she spoke,
"Hiccup, Stoick would be proud of how far you've come. "
I looked at her to noticed she too is crying. We hugged eachother as we rocked back and forth making us fall asleep in eachothers arms.
"That's another reason why I love her. " I thought before drifting asleep.

---very hard to write this.