Astrids sad part 2

We walked outside.
Immediately toothless came up to him and started licking him.
As Toothless was licking him
"Is this Toothless?"
"Duhh. " I replied.
Toothless then flew back to the breeding grounds.
After getting up he seemed a bit mad.
"Hey, listen Astrid! I just lost my memory. I don't know anything, ok? so just leave me alone and help me. "
WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!???? I thought.
Then he muttered under his breath,
"If your name even is Astrid. And please. I would never want date you. "
That did it. I punched him in the jaw and started crying. Suddenly I heard.
"HEY?! ASTRID! what?? why??" I looked up through tears, That the gang was running over. I quickly explained to them.
"Hiccup this is Snoutlout he's a jerk and hits on all the girls. " Snoutlout looked proud and smug about that. "This is fishlegs. He knows a lot about dragons. He reads. " Fishlegs nodded curtly.
"And these are the twins Ruff and Tuff." They both smirked at him.
"So."Hiccup said.
"We can take it from here Astrid. " Snoutlout said smugly.
"Ok. See you later Hiccup. "
I walked to the cove And at the top of the cliff thing I sat down. And kept thinking of all those memories of us. I started to weep. Why now??? I looked down at the cliff and thought,
"What will happen now?"

A/N
Thank you for reading this chapter! and the next will be Toothlesses for sure. (which will only be in the Toothless+ aires/stormfly series )
hiccups and toothless again. (Again only in the t+a/s)
THANK YOU!!! TODAY I FOUND OUT THIS BOOK HAD 6,000 VIEWS!!! THANKS FOR MAKING THAT POSSIBLE.