Ch.52 Romantic flight Astrid

So I was wearing a blindfold as Hiccup led me to the spot where the date was. I was so nervous. Finally as we got to the place he took off my blind fold. I was speechless. My jaw dropped. It was amazing. I stood there looking at the site.There were lights hanging on the trees the hound was full of green grass no weeds or just dirt. The table was lit candle side and there was a Rose on the table in a vase. Then not far away there was a blanket. And on the ground was scattered rose petals.
Wow. He smirked and said,
"Did I just render you speechless milady?"
"Yes. Wow. " I said.
He hugged me from behind wrapping his hands me. His breath tickled my neck,
"Welcome to our date milady." he spoke his words as smooth as leather.
I turned around and kissed him. It surprised him but he quickly kissed back. The kiss was long.After He led me to our table and pulled back my chair for me.
I smiled and sat down. Over the evening we talked and ate by candlelight. We ate schnitzel. After we watched the stars for a little.
I thought for a little.
"Hiccup?"I asked.
"Yes my dear Astrid?" He replied.
"I love you. " I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you too Astrid. "
After I had to change.
((((Note: I recommend listening to romantic flight!))))
When I got back he had saddled up Toothless. After I got on and He got on myself I wrapped my arms around his waist. As we started flying i laid my head on his chest.
We flew high above the trees only hearing crickets chirping out their song. We flew around Berk going the same route we did when we had our very first flight. As we got close and closer to the clouds I held up my hand to touch the clouds. We continued flying a couple more minutes and then we landed. As I came to him after dismounting. He suddenly said,
"Astrid, when we first met you were a scared child. That's because you had lost your parents and family. We grew up together having fun but then six years ago that all changed. We grew closer and closer. Gods Astrid you are as beautiful as one of the gods. Will you Astrid Hofferson marry me?"
Throughout the entire speech I got misty eyes. I was waiting for this all my life.
I started to cry and yelled
"Yes Hiccup! I've been waiting forever!" I then pulled him in for a kiss. This kiss was like no other I'd ever had with him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. We kissed for a minute and when we broke it I cried even harder.
He looked at me with concerned eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"It's just. Just I've been waiting for this my entire life. And this is like a fairy tale a dream come true. "
He pulled me into a hug as I cried tears of joy on his shoulder. After we walked hand in hand and sat of of the cliff by the cove. My head resting on his shoulder.❤

A/N IMPORTANT
So I decided to put the wedding in this book. I would like to thank ALL of my readers for being kick butt awesome and reading this!!! and you guys rock!!!!!!