Watch yourself!

Astrids POV. I was riding stormfly.

"I can't believe him! who does he think he is?! that idiot knucklehead!' I said to myself.

"But he's your idiot knucklehead..." Said a small voice deep within. I sighed. Stupid pregnancy. Getting me all hormonal. Maybe I should just apoligize. I, after all, was pretty cruel, throwing axes at him, calling him names, breaking Up with him. "

"Maybe you just need some alone time." I said out loud to myself.

I nodded. I flew stormfly down lower to the ground. I needed a vacation. From Hiccup. I mean, yeah I'm pregnant and all but he's just being a bit to overprotective. I flew down to berk and I gathered m stuff as quietly as I could, and I left on stormfly again.

I knew I probably should've left a note but I didn't want to.

I flew off into the night sky and started my alone time...

Hiccups POV

I stormed into my house,

"I can't find her! I looked at the cove, everywhere! her house! she's not there! what if she meant it?!" i said pacing.

My mom came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders and said,

'Hiccup. She probably needs to be alone. She's fighting with her inner self. And she just has to be alone. "

"BUT SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. My mom shook me a little.

"Hiccup! I know! but she's hormonal! I can't have this "episode" repeating!"

I looked at her a minute before saying,

" I know. But nothing can stop me from protecting her." I ran outside after I said that and got on Toothless and flew off to look for her...

A/N

Hope you like this chapter!!!!!!

Books at 79k!!!!!!! ((Views that is)) :)

Oh yeah. Astrids is not going to get hurt. Nor is hiccup. -smiles-

Instead there's going to be a twist... :)