Astrids pov escape?

My eyes fluttered open. As usual the first thing I saw was hiccup. He was sitting with his back turned to me. Thank the gods he's ok.
Then I had flashbacks. I saw him while i was still unconscious him getting misty eyed saying it was all his fault and all the things he said. I teared up. He truly did love me.
"Hiccup?" I asked weakly. He jumped up and his eyes widened with relief.
"Astrid! are you ok?" he asked concerned.
"I'm in some pain. What happened?" I just asked that to make sure the visions I saw were real.
"We were captured. One of the men meant to shoot us with tranquilizer darts but by accident one was a poisonous dart. That was yours." He said sadly.
"But I have a plan." He said. The next minute once the guard came in and stood by our cell. hiccup walked up to him casually. (Still on the other side. ). Then hiccup drew his pocket tool thing. It had dragon gas it had a flaming sword. And I think a regular sword. When he was behind the guard he stopped.

Then as quick as a blink he took it and the blade thing shot out. He put it in front of the guys neck saying,

"If you don't get us out of here I will kill you. "
Although we both knew he wouldn't. The guard didn't know that so he did let us out. Hiccup came back and carried me bridal style lout of there as we walked out I noticed we were in a densely packed forest. Hiccup whistled for toothless and stormfly. Once they were about to land I whispered in hiccups ear with all the energy I had left,
" the things you do for me Hiccup. " And I saw him smile.

Then it all faded to black.

AN
so how do you like it?
I'm doing hiccups POV of all this
Then it's gonna resume with astrid flying on toothless behind hiccup.
Hope you liked the chapter. I'd like to thank all those who've read this far. It means a lot to me. :)