Lisa started, earning the attention of every student in class, especially mine.

You took me back in time to when I was unbroken
Now you're all I want
And I knew it from the very first moment
'Cause a light came on, when I heard that song and I want you, to sing it again

Lisa made my heart thump a little too fast for my liking. Is this about who I think it's about?

I swear that every word you sing, you wrote them for me
Like it was a private show, but I know that you never saw me
When the lights come on, and I'm on my own
Will you be there, to sing it again?
Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories,
Can I be him?

Lisa closed her eyes and shut her lips as she strummed through the next verse.

I didn't know Lisa could be this deep. Nobody did.

I heard there was someone, but I know he don't deserve you

I knew it. This song was too good to be mine.

I felt a soft hug from behind, telling me it'll be over soon.

"Thanks, Jisoo unnie." I offered a sad smile.

We look back in front and see Lisa with a brimming eyes, shattering our hearts.

How can Jennie do this?

Can I be the one?
Can I be the one?
Can I be the one?
Oh, can I?
Can I be him?

Lisa paused and closed her eyes, a tear dropping to the ground.

The room was dead silent. Nobody expected this from Lisa, not even Jennie.

Lisa strummed the guitar softly for the last chorus and licked her lips as she finished the song.

"So uhm, yeah. That's my song, thanks." Lisa stood up with her guitar and bowed down in front.

The audience erupted with endless cheers and claps.

A few "that was great!"s here and there, a lot of "wow"s and open mouths.

I look up to see Julian with his mouth slightly open, just staring at nothing, while Jennie was softly smiling and clapping like she didn't know that song was about her.

call me jealous. i am.

"You were amazing, love!" I hugged her by the neck and kissed her cheek, making the tall girl giggle and scrunch up her nose.

"That was amazing! Who was that for, Lisa?" Mrs. Young asked, earning lots of "oooh"s and whispers from the class.

We break the hug and Lisa remained standing as I took a seat.

It was impossible to hide the crimson on her face as she chuckled nervously, not knowing what to answer.

"Well, let's just say that this person means so much to me. But I can't have this person because they don't feel the same way." Lisa spoke out, gently, avoiding every eye in the room.

Everyone "awww"d at the tall girl's explanation.

"I hope it works out for you, Lili." Jennie stood up and hugged Lisa, the latter reciprocating the contact.

"Thanks, Nini." Lisa smiled, shooting daggers right through me.

Mrs. Young clapped and called up the next pair in front.

I sigh and weakly raise my hand.

"May I please be excused?"

———————-

HELLO

HI

IM SORRY

THAT

IT TOOK ME

SO LONG

FOR A SHORT

AND

SHITTY

UPDATE

SCHOOL

IS REALLY

HECTIC

RIGHT NOW

AND

I ONLY

SNUCK MY PHONE TO UPDATE YOU GUYS EVEN FOR JUST A BIT

ILYSM

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY TRASH BOOK

ILYSM, AGAIN

-G 🍉