Todo's Birthday Part 2

Rayn:*putting on Todo's clothes* There we go. Your daddy got some cute clothes for you Todo.

Todo starts babbling.

Ayato comes in the room fully dressed. 

Rayn: Hey are you okay?

Ayato: Yeah no thanks to your friend.

Rayn: I apologize for her.

XBlood: *out of nowhere* I didn't do anything wrong. 

Ayato: You don't know how to knock do you?

XBlood: I mean you are dressed now aren't you? Anyways, I need you two to answer some questions that Sai and I have. 

Rayn: Sure what's up?

Sai: Question one: what do think is Todo's favorite color?

Ayato: Most likely a deep blood red.

XBlood: Okay. What do you think Todo's favorite animal is?

Rayn: Well, considering that he almost killed my dog, I wouldn't say dogs.

Ayato: He likes playing with my old bunny masks.

XBlood: Okay. *writes down*

Sai: Favorite food. I know Ghouls eat human but what kind of humans. Does he eat Ayato's enemies, Rayn's enemies or just random people?

Rayn: He's not a picky eater. He will eat anyone.

XBlood: Okay. Now I got some questions for you two. How would you describe your experience as parents?

Ayato: At first it was hard, but now since he is getting bigger he became a little easy. *ruffles Todo's hair*

Sai: Okay. So when do you guys plan to get married?

Rayn: Ummm.....what is this for?

XBlood: I'm doing something for school. So answer the question. Ayato did you even think about giving her a ring?

Ayato: What is it a law that you have to marry someone as soon as you have a kid with them?

Sai: No, but you've been with Rayn long enough we would think that you would marry her. So are you?

Ayato: I'm done with this little interview. *gets up and leave* 

Rin:*bumps into Ayato* Woah slow down there. Are you okay?

Ayato: Move out my way shark breath! *walks off*

Rin: Jackass.

Rayn: Can you stop pissing him off today?! 

XBlood: He's the one making a big deal out of marriage. It was just a question.

Touka: What did you do to Ayato this time?

Rayn: This one here asked him about marrying me.

Touka: You really shouldn't be asking him that. Many people in our family wanted him to get married as soon as possible, so marriage is a lot of pressure on him.

Rin: If he feels pressured to marry her, I will just do it.

Rayn: Rin can you just chill? Now he's mad.

~Time skip~

Ayato's mouth is taped shut for safety reason

Everyone: Happy Birthday to you.

Ciel: This is stupid.

Everyone: Happy Birthday to you.

Alois: It smells like shit in here.

Everyone: Happy Birthday dear Todo.

Ciel: Go to hell.

Ayato: *takes off the tape* *yells* I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU IDIOTS SAY ANOTHER THING ABOUT MY CHILD'S BIRTHDAY I WILL CHOP YOU BOTH UP INTO STEW!!!

Rayn: *holds Ayato back* Ayato stop!

Todo starts clapping.

Ciel: Oh please the bastard can't even understand what we are saying. And yes I called your child a bastard because you two aren't married. I'm guessing you two aren't married because you are not competent to settle down with a complete psychopath but you still manage to get her pregnant. Am I right?

Rayn: *sighs* Give me Todo and go ahead.

Ayato: *hands Rayn Todo* I'm going to make you regret that you were born.

XBlood: Don't kill him

Rayn: Shut up. Go ahead and do it. I'm tired of his ass.

Ayato: Thanks

Sebastian steps in and starts fighting him.

Todo cheers and claps.

Rayn: I guess you do like it when people are violent. Happy Birthday baby boy.

(A/N: I was supposed to upload this a looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggg time ago. So the next chapter will be a time skip and so it's up to date)