If Haru marries Gou

Hey guys. This is just a little short of randomness. I'm going to start doing these more often instead of doing a whole entire page of one event. Believe me I will do it, but I need to rest my brain once in a while, so on with the story. It will contain multiple anime characters.

Renge: Oh Gou you look perfect in that dress. I knew that it will be perfect for you.

Elizabeth: Absolutely adorable!

Kagome: I feel like the dress is a little bit too big. 

Levy: Yeah. Then again it's up to what Gou thinks. So do you like the dress Gou?

Gou: Well-

Me:So how's the-

(The dress)

Me: WHY DOES GOU HAVE ON A WHOLE GYPSY WEDDING DRESS!? 

Renge: Don't it looks nice?

Me: I give you idiots one job and you put her in that? Gou can you even move in that.

Gou: Not really.

Me: You guys are so lucky that I brought an extra dress. And somebody do something to her hair. It can't always be in a pony tail. Lucy call cancer or something. I will go get the dress out of the car and check up on the boys because I am sure that they messed up as well. 

Lucy: On it! Open gate of the giant crab. Cancer!

Cancer appears.

Me: Fix her hair! *runs out to the boys room* Open up you idiots and let me see what you've done to Haru!

Nagisa: *opens the door*Please don't tell me that Gou is ready.

Me: What part did you idiots mess up on Haru?

Rei: It's not Haru that's the problem.

Me:*kicks the door open* What's wrong?

Rin is crying like a baby.

Mokoto: He's very heartbroken to see his little sister go off to another guy.

Me: Are you being serious? Rin you are always crying about something emotional man up. You are going to keep seeing Gou. She's just evolved into a beautiful woman. At least she is with someone that you know. Now fix your face!* throws tissue box in Rin's face*

Inuyasha is not in his suit.

Me: WHY ISN'T YOUR IDIOT ASS NOT IN A SUIT!?

Inuyasha: Suits aren't my thing. You should know this.

Miroku: I told him to put it on he refused to.

Inuyasha: And there ain't no type of bribing that you can do to get me into one.

Me: Oh I don't need to bribe you. *yells*Kogome!

Kogome:*still in the other room* Yes!

Me: Tell Inuyasha to sit he's not cooperating.