Valentines Day(I know it's late)

A boring day at Anime Get Together  hide out. Which is this:

 Which is this:

Rei: XBlood.

XBlood: Yes?

Rei: When is Rayn coming back?

Honey: Yeah her being in the hospital scares me.

Ayato: First off, she was only in the hospital for the day she got hit. Second, *sighs* I don't know. Maybe she'll abandoned this story.

Me:*out of nowhere* First of all, don't break the fourth wall-

Nastu: Yeah that's my job!!

Me: Righ-Hey!! Don't you try. I only rent this thing so you guys won't be tearing down my own damn house.

Everyone: RAYN'S BACK!!!

Me: Yes I am back. Boy was I going through some hell. 

Ayato: *hugs me* I missed you. Did you get my text? Did you get my text? Did you get my text?

Me:Yes Ayato

XBlood: Aww that is so cute!!!

Me: This mf annoying!

Ayato: Excuse me for being a caring boyfriend for once in my life. I can go back to treating you like trash.

Me: Guess what you can go back single if that happens. 

Sai: So what are we doing today?

Me: Love!!!!

Sai: But Valentine's day p-

XBlood: Shut up and love me.

Me: We are going to play a game called be my valentine. I got this off line. So here's how this will work.

   I Pick one person to be blindfolded and have everyone else gather around them in a circle. Hand a box of chocolates to one of the guests in the circle and have them begin passing it around. The blindfolded will count to twenty and say "Be My Valentine." Whoever is holding the box of chocolates has to kiss the blindfolded one, (on the cheek or the hand, whatever they prefer). Now they remove the blindfold to see who their valentine is and the valentine is blindfolded and the game continues.  

Ciel: This sounds stupid.

Me: Ciel be quiet you always say this. Just go with me on this. Okay instead of putting everyone's name in one thing, I will be putting every anime name in there to do so. Then the character names*use computer* Okay the anime is attack on titan. *use the computer* Okay bushy brows you are up first.

Erwin: I'm not doing this.

XBlood: Yes you are. *puts blindfold on him*

Sai: I will go get the chocolate. *gets the chocolate*

Me: Alright Erwin start counting!

Erwin: This is stupid.*starts counting*

The box starts getting passed around. When Erwin gets to 20 Roy have the box.

Erwin:*takes off the blindfold* Oh shit!

Roy: This is not going to be a walk in the park for me either buddy.

XBlood: Just kiss.*pushes Roy into Erwin making them kiss*

Roy:EWWW

Erwin: That was disgusting.

Me: Okay Roy your turn.

Roy: Do I have to?

Me: Yes.

Roy: Fine.* puts on blindfold and starts to count*

The box gets passed around. When it stops, it lands on Trunks.

Roy:*takes off blindfold* I just can't win. Can I?

Me: Nope but I can. This is going to be hot!*takes out camera*

Trunks(future): Why do I have to do this?

Me: DO IT!!!!!

I make them kiss.

Trunks: Gimme the damn blindfold. I better be kissing a girl after this.

Me: Actually Trunks I think I am going to give it to XBlood.

XBlood: Yes! Time to get my kiss.

Me:*thoughts* Oh this is going to be priceless.

XBlood: Okay I am ready. 1,2,3,

Sai:Rayn

Me: Yes?

Sai: You owe me.

Me: Got you. I got to get back at this girl after the shit she pulled on thanksgiving.

XBlood:19, and

Me:*makes the box fly to Claude* this is what she gets.

XBlood: *take off blindfold* OH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!!

Me: A game's a game man.

XBlood: Like hell it is come here Sai!!!!!

Sai: Shit! *runs away*

(If you ever watched the proud family and heard the way dijonay yells sticky's name, that's what XBlood sounded like yelling Sai's name)

Me: You are messing up the whole game!

Ayato: Well if we are messing with some rules, I think it's my turn.*hands me the box* 20!*swings me over his shoulder*

Me: Hey easy that hurts!!

Ayato: Sorry!

Juvia: So no game?

Ayato: Nope just a whole bunch of kissing. *looks at my butt and blush* And some other things that's not appropriate for little kids' ears.

Me: Ayato I never really asked that doctor about this activity.

Ayato: Well we are going to find out.

Me: I'm not giving consent to this.

Ayato: So?

Me: So? That's rape.

Ayato: And so is what XBlood is doing to Sai.

Me: Oh that's not rape. I don't even know what to call it. Cause one moment he's complimenting her then he's running from her, so it can be sex or rape.

Ayato: Aye less focus on them more focus on us.

Pico: Did someone say

Chico: Sex?

Me: Oh shit! It's Pico and Chico from Boku no Pico! Everyone hide your kids, hide you wives, and hide your husband cuz they finna butt rape everyone up in here.

Everyone runs.