Death Simulator Prt 2

Me: Okay which one of yall is the killer because I am telling you today I will kill all of you  before you can kill me.

XBlood: Not me right?

Me: No promises. So who is? Or should I start cutting?

Yang: Woah easy there. You need to calm down. 

Me: Yang once you lost your sanity you find it hard to calm down at anytime.

Mokoto: What happened to Sherlock Rayn? You know the detective.

Me: I'm about to Rayn the Ripper in a second now. You guys talking about killing and I ain't finna be saying hi to me grandmother this soon.

Rin: Calm down. The only person who died was Alois. As long as we keep an eye on each other, we have nothing to worry about.

Me: What did I just say about me calming down. Matter of fact back to the Sakamaki brothers.

Kanato: Brothers? I didn't do it.

Me: Likely story. It would make sense that you all would pitch in when Laito got into the argument with Alois. That explains Sabaru's knife in his chest. You guys are some sketchy vampires I tell you.

XBlood:*holds gun up to their face* Time to die vampires. Which one you want it first?

The boys start to run.

Tamaki: We got them

The Ouran Highschool Host Club boys along with Renge and Haruhi.

Me: Get them and kill them!

Screams are heard.

Celty: That sounded like all of them.

Me:Right. Everyone charge!

Everyone charges to see everyone that ran dead.

Me:*screams* No. Haruhi, Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyoya, Honey, Mori. Why? *cries*

Sai: You forgot the other girl.

Me: I really don't like Renge so that is the bright side to this. Oh my gosh. 

???: You should have listened to shark boy on keeping an eye on each other.

Coco: How about you come out and fight us.

???: Come now my dear sweet Coco don't be so upset.

XBlood: Every stay calm he's just trying to get inside you heads. You really are like Izaya. Matter fact where is that idiot?

Izaya: Yo!

Me: Are you the real Izaya? Or are you a fake?

Izaya: How could you say that to me Rayn? I thought that we were friends.

Me: Don't play dumb with me.

Yato: Rayn calm down on the fact that you already lost your sanity and you have nothing else to lose.

Me: Don't tell me to calm down when there is a murder among us.

Kagome: Okay so let's think. Who could be doing this?

Mikage: Maybe it's Blondie over here. She did just tell you to be quiet.

Yang: What? Why would it be me? You better watch you say. Just because you got muscles like a guy doesn't mean that I can beat you.

Mikage: I would like to see you try.

Yang: Didn't your mother told you not to play with flames? *her eyes go red*