I need a break

Me: Hey guys you know how I said I would do a challenge this chapter?

XBlood: Yes.

Me: So like I was gonna do it yesterday because I was having a real good time in anime club yesterday and like-oh yeah check out the video my anime club and I did. In the video my name is Ava Mae

Anyways I was having a good day yesterday and my dad killed my mood to the point that I don't even want to talk to him right now. Like the things he says to me is just so disrespectful but when I say something so defensive to him he wants to act like I am the bad guy and I am sick of it.

Ayato: Do you want to cuddle?

Me: I just want to be held by a man that loves me. Like I'm tired of his bull shit

XBlood: What does your mom says?

Me: My mom is my everything and I'm hers so when you mess with her kids she's going to get mad with you so she went off with my father.

XBlood: Don't worry think of this the school year is almost over. You are going to be a Senior going to graduate. 

Me: I know and all this summer I don't want to worry about nothing. Plus I'm sick and tired of this Chicago weather because it's cold asf today and yesterday it was hot asl like make up your mind. So yeah I just want a break.

Sai: So when is that Steven Universe x Yuri on Ice thing coming out?

Me: Soon. And to top it off my throat sore as shit.

Ayato: Well if you would take some medicine.

Me: Medicine is so nasty. Why can't people actually make medicine that taste good? Why was it that when medicine was create a guy wasn't like some oh you know what will really be good? If the medicine tasted like donuts or something. I swear. If I was going for a doctor position I would do that. Medicine that taste like donuts and cakes. I don't even need the bad ingredients like sugar it could be something as simple as that.

Sai: Well if that was the case then wouldn't you want to drink medicine all the time? If that's the case than wouldn't that harm you because consuming medicine when are not sick can be very dangerous.

Me: No I wouldn't. I will just buy a regular cake for that matter.

Natsu: What if you are broke and hungry for some cake. Then you'll be like ooh medicine. Then gulp the whole bottle.

Me: Look no I wouldn't. I'm not that dumb. Ayato they're being mean to me.

Ayato: Leave her alone!

Natsu: Got it red eyes.

Me: Anyways yeah. So I might do the chapter next chapter because I am going through stuff. Matter of fact if  XBlood wants to do it I will send you my password and everything to my account and you can do it just don't mess with my other stories. So any ways peace.