Little bastard

XBlood: Hey has anyone seen Rayn?

Sai: I haven't seen her or Ayato and I don't even know how long.

Eren: I honestly think that she forget to visit. Which is sad. I thought that this story was pretty good.

Rin: Yeah its been fun hanging out with you guys. You know besides Touka and Mikasa always trying to kill each other.  Matter of fact, let's ask Touka.

Touka: *out of nowhere* Ask me what?

Edward: Where's Rayn and Ayato? We haven't seen them in a long time.

Touka: Oh you didn't know?

XBlood: Didn't know what?

Touka: They-

Ayato: TODO YOU HALF BREED LITTLE FUCK GET OVER HERE SO I CAN PUT ON YOUR DIAPER!! 

Ayato comes in chasing a naked little one year old. The kid runs into XBlood's arms.

XBlood: Oh you are a cutie. Where did you come from?

Ayato: The beautiful trap that Rayn calls a vagina. Now Todo, be good. I just need to put on your diaper. Can I do that please?

Todo starts to cry.

Rayn: Ayato what did you do now?

Ayato: I didn't do anything. I was actually starting to act nice and then he started crying. 

XBlood: So you two had a kid and didn't tell us?

Rayn: I didn't know I was pregnant. I was showing no signs of pregnancy. That don't matter because my Todo is a precious angel and his father is just being grumpy. Now give him to me, so I can put his diaper on.

XBlood: *gives Todo to Rayn* Here he is a heavy one.

Rayn: *puts on Todo's diaper* He eats a lot.

Ayato: The kid doesn't like me.  So if you hear him crying, Rayn probably told me to hold him.

Rin: A part of me can't take this seriously.

Rayn: What's wrong Rin?

Rin: What's wrong? This fool clearly doesn't know a thing of how to parent. I don't even know how you even let him even get you pregnant. I mean this is- 

Ayato:*throws his shards at Rin* You want to keep talking?

Todo starts clapping and laughing.

Ayato: Hhm? It seems he likes when people are in pain just like his pops.

Rayn: I won't make that kind of stretch honey. He's probably happy because he likes the color of the shards your kagune produces. Let me see one of them.

Ayato: These things aren't made to play with Rayn.

Rayn: *puts uncuttable gloves on Todo* Now give me one.

Ayato: *gives Todo the shard* Now don't put it in your mouth Todo! I mean it. 

Todo looks at him in a blank state then drops the shard on Ayato's foot.

Ayato: OOWWW *holds foot* Todo!

Todo laughs.

Rayn: I guess you were right. He does like seeing others in pain.

Ayato: This little bastard is going to get me killed one day.

XBlood: So how old is he?

Rayn: He's going to turn 1 next week.

Ruby: Awwee cool we have to throw him a big party.

Ayato: Why he's not going to remember it?

XBlood: It's still nice to throw one Ayato. Be a good dad. Isn't that right Sai?

Sai: I wasn't paying attention. I was still shocked by the fact that they are parents. 

Shiro: It will be a fun party. With-

Shiro, Erza, Honey Senpai: CAKE!!!

Rayn: Um guys. Remember Todo is half-ghoul, so he is not going to be able to eat any cake or any human food. It might hurt his tummy. 

Todo: *wanting Ayato's attention* Dada!

Rayn: Awwe, see Ayato he wants you.

Ayato: Oh no. Last time he did that, he threw up all over me.

Rayn: Ayato he's trying to be nice this time. Just hold him.

Ayato: Fine. *holds Todo* No funny business this time kid. I swear you will get hurt. 

Todo starts to act cute

All the girls and the OHSHC boys: Awwwwwwweeeee

Ayato: Okay. I guess you are fine for now.

XBlood: Is that a smile I see Ayato?

Ayato: Is that a death wish I hear XBlood?

XBlood: I'm going to shut up now. 

Rayn: See? Ayato is a good dad.

Levi: Hey idiots! Do you mind if you start updating more often?

Rayn: I can try. I mean now I am in college.

XBlood: OOOOh she getting that educmaction. 

Rayn: Plus I need to get a job for BTS tickets, so yeah. If I don't update,  you guys can do something bad to me.

Sachiko: Like what?

Haruna: Can I slice you with my Saika?

Rayn:???

Rena: Can we torture until you cry or maybe die?

Lucy: What about a good splitting in half? Is that a proper way Jean?

Jean: I-um?

Ayato: *puts an arm up to protect Rayn* If you dare come for her, you will all be dead.

Wretched Egg (Shiro): Don't touch her. 

Edward: We mean it.

Rayn: Awwe I didn't realize that you guys cared so much. 

Natsu: I mean we need you to write the story.

Rayn: Wow thanks Nastu. Anyways, I will update soon. At least I will try to. 

Ayato: We need to get him potty trained because chasing him over a diaper is not going to keep on happening.

Rayn: He's just having fun Ayato. Anyways, smoochez. Vote, Comment, and share my story! 

Picture of Todo: