I can't believe this

Me: Guys I just noticed something

XBlood: What?

Me: My birthday is on friday.

Ayato: Did you seriously forget your birthday.

Me: That's not what I noticed. I'm turning 18.

XBlood: Woohoo

Me: No woohoo.

XBlood: But why?

Me: Dude being 18 is more than just not doing what mommy and daddy tells you and eating all the ice cream that you want. It has a lot of responsibility and I am a nervous wreck. There's going to be times when I want my mother to help me.

XBlood: You'll be fine.

Me: SHUT UP I'M HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN! Ayato give me some advice.

Ayato: I have nothing to tell you. All I know is life sucks.

Me: Ayato that didn't help.

Ayato: Rayn I have n-

Sai whispers into Ayato's ear.

Ayato: Look I know you are going through something, but everything is going to be okay. Sure there's going to be sometimes that there is a slip up, but there's nothing you can't overcome.

Me: Awwee thank you SAI.

Ayato: Dammit woman you know I'm horrible at advice so why does it matter?

Me:Ayato you are horrible. What if we have kids, and they need advice from you.

Ayato: I'm going to say what every dad says: Ask your mother.

Eren: You two have a weird relationship.

Ayato: So do you and Mikasa!

Me:*slaps Ayato* Hey that's Eren and Armin.

Ayato: You really didn't have to slap me because of that! Speaking of kids, are you pregnant?! You've been acting weird lately.

XBlood: I am!

Me: How?

Ayato: Most importantly by who?

XBlood: Sai of course.

Sai: I never touched that minor!

XBlood: Of course you didn't. I did some things to you in your sleep.

Everyone:

Me: Where's my clothes hanger

Me: Where's my clothes hanger.  You're getting an abortion the old fashion way.

Shiro: Rayn what happened to that adventure you were going to send us on?

Me: We can't do because someone, I ain't gonna say no names,AYATO, smashed my simulator.

Ayato: You were expecting me to get into that thing, so I had to destroy it.

Me: That thing cost me $500,000! You are paying for a new one.

Ayato: Like hell I am. You just slapped me for no reason. You still didn't answer my question.

Me: I'm not pregnant. I think I would know if I was pregnant.

Ayato: Alright than. Anyways for your birthday do you want to go to the shed aquarium or the zoo?

Me: Zoo!!!

Rin: Will you at least write that one?

Me: No I give that role to XBlood. I feel like she will make it funnier than me. Can you be a doll and do that?

XBlood: Okay. I have to do stuff now.

Me: You'll be fine. Now Ayato you are going to help me find a new stimulator.

Ayato: Son of a bit-

Me:*grabs his ear* Come on. 

Ayato and I go into another room.

Sai: You were lying when you said you were pregnant, right?

XBlood: