Sleepover part 3

Me: I'm starting to like this whole scaring people thing. What should we do next.

Ciel: Well I did bring this old board game that I saw in my studies

Me: *_* 

Shuu: Rayn are you okay?

Me: We are not playing that crap in my house!!

Natsu: You just scared us with us thinking you were dying!

Me: Yeah but that could literally leads some demons into my h-

Sebastian: -_- 

Inuyasha: Really

Me: Sorry sebby and yashi.

Kaneki: I got a better idea. Is that school across the street closed?

Me: Yes. Kaneki you genius. I never liked that school any way. Let's go. Mom we are going to haunt that bull crap of a school across the street. 

Mom: Just don't bring no demons back with you!

Sebastian: Am I invisible?

At the school.

Ruby: Rayn why what part are you taking us too?

Me: Lunch room. And the scary thing is at this time in the cafeteria-

Everyone gets scared.

Me: THERE'S NO FOOD!

Natsu, Happy, Goku: Nooooooooooooo!

In the cafeteria.

Me: Okay who want to start asking questions to people beyond the after life?

Jean: You are not going to do it?

Me: Hell naw. Yall got me messed up.

Edward: I got this. *Takes the piece* Is there anyone there? 

The piece doesn't do anything.

Inuyasha: Let me do it. *takes the piece* Hey other demon dudes answer me. Move this piece of crap!

Me: So convincing.

Inuyasha: Hey scaredy cat you ain't trying anything!

Me: Scaredy cat huh? Best insult ever Inuyasha

Ayato(TG): I'm getting out of here this is stupid. Do you guys really think that this thing is going to conjure up something? You guys are a bunch of idiots.

Me: You know that you could have said no to coming to this whole entire sleep over.

Ayato(TG): It doesn't matter now. There's no such things as ghost so just drop it.

Me: They are real you idiot. It's called an unrested spirit for a reason. Gosh I just want to hit you.

Then all of a sudden the refrigerator comes flying and hits Ayato.

Happy:Holy crap the ghost killed Ayato!!

Me:*laughs loudly* Oh my gosh that was priceless. *laughs more* Okay either that was a angry ghost or my favorite bartender is here. 

Izaya: Rayn how's my favorite human doing?

Me: IZAYA!* hugs Izaya*

Izaya: Haven't seen you in a while. Are you still going out with that stupid ghoul. What was his name agian? Ai Ai or something.

Me: No I broke up with him. What are doing here? You and Shizuo fighting?

Izaya: How could you tell?

Shizuo: *holding a lunch room table*Izaya I am going to kill you. 

Izaya: Shizu-chan you remember Ray-chan right? Remember what happened to you when you tried to throw something at her? 

Shizuo: *puts the table down* Hey Rayn.

Me: Hey Shizu-chan

Shizuo: Don't call me that.

Durarara

Izaya: So is there anyone else on your mind right now Rayn since you're single?

Me: No I just like being single.

Rin: You just dipped kiss me a second ago.

Me: Yeah because you wouldn't kiss Rogue when the bottle landed on him.

Shizuo: What are you doing in here?

Me: Playing with a ouija board.

Izaya: Oooh fun*grabs the piece* Oh dear spirits who is stronger, Izaya or Shizu-chan.*moves the piece himself* I-Z-A-Y-A.

Shizuo: Like hell you are!

Izaya: Oh spirits is Shizu-chan a big baby who doesn't know how to control his temper.*moves the piece to yes*

Shizuo: Knock it off Izaya.

Izaya: One last one. Who has the biggest crush on me, Izaya Orihara.*moves the piece* R-A-Y-

Me:-_- Okay you are obviously moving the piece now.

Shizuo: HE'S BEEN MOVING THIS THING THE WHOLE TIME AND YOU ARE JUST NOW NOTICING?!